Cynical is offline Associate Member

my gyno and what to do

okay i have a case of gyno its not too bad, just really puffy nips with the lump underneath, i plan on getting surgery and i want to do it before spring break (for obvious reasons) anyways, the problem is, my cycle ends in 4 wks wich leaves 4 wks between then and spring break, im worried that the surgery will keep me from lifting and i would loose all my gains, what should i do?any suggestions?

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    Did you try nolvadex ?

forgot to state all this, yes i used liquidex actually throughout the whole cycle, but i already had a slight case from when i was a teen that never went away. anyways i really want the surgery before spring break, but what happens if 3 weeks after my cycle ( when i start clomid) i cant lift, ill loose everything ive gained wont i? any suggestions?

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    What did u cycle?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    You're gonna have to face the consequences of surgery, and that means a little bit of time off. There is no easy out.

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    man thats a tough one. i had a friend that had that surgery and was back into the gym lightly in a week. But another was out for 3 solid weeks before getting back lightly. It sort of depends on 1. the quality of the surgeon. 2. the amount of glandular/adipose tissue removed. 3. Your own recovery ability. Unfortunatly i can only tell you the facts and no real suggestions. If you do it and HAVE to take the time of the gym. Your diet WILL be the KEY to holding on the your hard earned gaines. Remember!!! i know your want to do this for spring break but realize that its not only about getting back into the gym!!! Post-operative recovery includes a far more time comsuming process. You will have a visible scare line (or two) along the bottom of your nipple for a while (1-2months), the swelling may not go down completely for up to 6 MONTHS, not to mention the bruising, and last but not least the surgical site HAS to kept away from all sunlight in order to properly heal without permanent scaring. Im not trying to scare you im sure youll look back and be happy you did it but just trying to let you know some of the reality!!

hope that helps

gorilla

okay so gettin it before spring break is basically pointless cause i would have to stay out of the sun and it would still be swolen?

so no point on gettin before spring break if they are gonna be puffy after surgery . anyone confirm this. thanksbro you seem like you know what your talking about gorilla

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    bump for more recommendations bro!!!

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    Cyn,

You are going to be wrapped for at least the first week. I would not suggest going to the gym during that time. I'm trying to line up surgery of my own and all of the research I've done over the past 10 months on male gyno operations pretty much show the same thing. It really depends on all of the factors that gorilla stated, and of course your own recovery ability.

I wouldnt chance it too much. I'm a quick healer, so I plan on going VERY light on lower body and arms after about two weeks of complete inactivity. I dont expect to keep all of my gains during that time, but remember this: Muscle has Memory. You'll be back to your former shape within a month or two after your complete recovery.

Dont worry about spring break, thats not the important thing here. The important thing is getting the surgery and recovering fully.

Thread Information