Thread: sust250 vs T400

jobedog is offline Junior Member

sust250 vs T400

It appears that for mg to ml T400 is a better bang for the buck than sust250. Having never tried either can someone give me some advice based on results and sides. Whatever the choice it will be stacked with deca 400mg/wk and maybe dbol . This is a bulk cycle for size.

Don't do either, both have Prop, Sust only 30mg, and the T-400 comes in at even less at 25mg.
    (This gets old for the rest of us, but newbies seem to never know it so I'm sayin' it again for their sake)
    Propionate has a 27 hour half life, this means the drug is at "full force" in 27 hours, from that point on, the amount in the Blood is declining, thus causing Blood Levels to fluxuate, and become unstable. The only way to stop this is to shoot ED, putting you at 1,750mg per week with the Sust, and a whopping 2,800mg per week with the T-400, which is too much Gear for just about Anybody..ever, much less someone on there 1st or 2nd cycle.
    Please, do yourself a favor, and go with a nice single Ester. Keep it simple.
    Your body will thank you, and I believe you'll find the gains to be quite phenomenal your 1st or 2nd time around.
    Last edited by TheSevnthWarrior; 01-17-2004 at 10:06 AM.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I don't know how many cycles you have done but if you have not done but 1 or so I would probably stick with enat or cyp with some EQ. A lot less shots per week.

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Don't do either, both have Prop, Sust only 30mg, and the T-400 comes in at even less at 25mg.
    (This gets old for the rest of us, but newbies seem to never know it so I'm sayin' it again for their sake)
    Propionate has a 27 hour half life, this means the drug is at "full force" in 27 hours, from that point on, the amount in the Blood is declining, thus causing Blood Levels to fluxuate, and become unstable. The only way to stop this is to shoot ED, putting you at 1,750mg per week with the Sust, and a whopping 2,800mg per week with the T-400, which is too much Gear for just about Anybody..ever, much less someone on there 1st or 2nd cycle.
    Please, do yourself a favor, and go with a nice single Ester. Keep it simple.
    Your body will thank you, and I believe you'll find the gains to be quite phenomenal your 1st or 2nd time around.
    listen to 7th..hes an old ! old! old! man..he knows his stuff...if you had to chose between the 2 id pick the sust..t4oo from denkal will leave you limping for days
    dep

jobedog is offline Junior Member
    I have done several cycles including single esters like enenthate and cyponate, I liked them but I continuously read about the better results from the blends. I tried prop once and can't handle the inj. frequency. I did wonder about the blood level fluxuation from the prop. Would there be benefit of mixing cyp and en. for a blend of long acting esters to prevent the flux. of blood levels or are they so similar that it would'nt matter?

Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    listen to 7th..hes an old ! old! old! man..he knows his stuff...if you had to chose between the 2 id pick the sust..t4oo from denkal will leave you limping for days
    dep
    Ha ha haaaaa, verrrry Funny! And look who's talkin'!
    You get a job yet Brother?....That's OK, if she boots you, you can come Crash at my house, we got an Ocean too.

depdaddy is offline Member
    still no job i bought her new bed acceseries for her new sleigh bed and i think she forgot..tonight were going to try you liquid steel mix ill let you know how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by jobedog
    I have done several cycles including single esters like enenthate and cyponate, I liked them but I continuously read about the better results from the blends. I tried prop once and can't handle the inj. frequency. I did wonder about the blood level fluxuation from the prop. Would there be benefit of mixing cyp and en. for a blend of long acting esters to prevent the flux. of blood levels or are they so similar that it would'nt matter?
    No, don't Bother Brother....Enanthate and Cypionate are only hours apart half life wise. However, I do like to switch 'em often During a long cycle, but running them mixed wouldn't do anything, you rbody wouldn't even know you did it frankly, heck my way doesn't do a whole lot for that matter, but for some very unscientific reason it does seems to rejuvenate my cycle just a tad bit, but I'm usually switching to another (Other) Gear at that point too, so who's to say, it's mainly an old habit that I've found not to havve any negative effects, so I continue to do it....I'll take ANY advantage I can get...evven if it's Purely Pyscological.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by jobedog
    No mixing the enat and cyp wont help. You have done a few cycles so maybe you should try the sus eod. Thats about 750mgs a week. I like sus myself and always use deca .
    Bump for others advice.

Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    still no job i bought her new bed acceseries for her new sleigh bed and i think she forgot..tonight were going to try you liquid steel mix ill let you know how it goes
    He he heeee! You go Brother, between the New Bed and the V/C Combo....I think she may forget for Quiiiite a While!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    TSW, there is a difference bwtween half life and active life. the half life of a drug is the amount of time it takes for the levels of the drug in your system to be reduced by 50%. The active life is the amount of time that the drug is working in your system before it is metabolized, rendering it ineffective. The ester is what determines how fast or slow the drug is released into your system to begin it's active life.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    TSW, there is a difference bwtween half life and active life. the half life of a drug is the amount of time it takes for the levels of the drug in your system to be reduced by 50%. The active life is the amount of time that the drug is working in your system before it is metabolized, rendering it ineffective. The ester is what determines how fast or slow the drug is released into your system to begin it's active life.

-moto
    LOL...I know Brother

Thread Information