EXTREMES is offline New Member

PCT suggestions???????

My cycle is:
    DURATEST- 250mg E3D 10 weeks
    DECA -300mg/week
    Anadrol50 50mg/ED

My question is:

My biggest concern about taking gear, is not actually taking the gear, it isnt the diet i have to follow, but its actually knowing the proper PCT required. I have CLOMID on hand, i will be taking it 300/100/50 procedures 2 weeks after my last shot...But whats missing....I dread the fact that i may loose all my gains, and i would like to prevent that......

I know that Anadrol requires u to begin PCT 8-12 hrs after ur last dosage and PCT should last 3 weeks, but DECA requires u to begin PCT 2 weeks after ur last shot............But im taking both so when should i begin???
    Last edited by EXTREMES; 01-17-2004 at 12:26 PM.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Add nola to the mix that helps also

Here's the way I like:
    I like to run HCG (during cycle obviously) for a week, maybe two about every 6 weeks @ 500iu ED, and at the end, for 2 weeks, ending about 1 week before PCT starts, @ about 1000iu ED (Also twice a week @ 250iu throughout, some like the Sat/Sun thing, personally I prefer Mon/Thurs...HCG has been studied and shown to have a second "surge" in 4 days)
    Then for PCT:
    Clomid 300mg/Nolva 40mg Day 1
    Clomid 150mg/Nolva 20mg day 2-14
    Clomid 100mg/Nolva 20gm Day 15-28
    Day 29-35 Nolva 30mg
    Tribulus 4gm all the way though, and bump to 8gm for PCT.
    Last edited by TheSevnthWarrior; 01-18-2004 at 03:02 AM.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EXTREMES
    My cycle is:
    DURATEST- 250mg E3D 10 weeks
    DECA -300mg/week
    Anadrol50 50mg/ED

My question is:

My biggest concern about taking gear, is not actually taking the gear, it isnt the diet i have to follow, but its actually knowing the proper PCT required. I have CLOMID on hand, i will be taking it 300/100/50 procedures 2 weeks after my last shot...But whats missing....I dread the fact that i may loose all my gains, and i would like to prevent that......

I know that Anadrol requires u to begin PCT 8-12 hrs after ur last dosage and PCT should last 3 weeks, but DECA requires u to begin PCT 2 weeks after ur last shot............But im taking both so when should i begin???
    Proper PCT and your not gonna lose your gains, and I'm not getting why you would start pct after drol. Drol is just kickstarting for a few weeks then all your on is test and deca to keep you gaining.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Does that terestis tribulus really work....? Any data to support that it ups natural production...?

Thread Information