collegeboy2387 is offline New Member

Exclamation is one week enough in between injections?

i have injections twice a week and i was just wondering if going left glute, right glute, rotation gives enough time in between injections....or with twice a week should i work the quads in the rotation?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    What are you injecting? I would stick with glutes stay off the quads youre fine. IMO

sus....hurts like hell too

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    How many cc's per shot are you taking? You will have 7 days between injects in the same spot. If you are taking lets say 2cc's per shot you should be good with just glutes. Anymore than that I would add quads. However I like to keep my quads in the rotation all the time. Less scar tissue build up in one place.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    You can do delts also....I love delt shots. There easy just like quad shots.

its 250 mgs per injections

inchand a half needle in the delt....that seems sketchy... id wanna go quads if ne thing else cuz it seems they have the most mass next to the butt

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i inject quads all the time...go ahead and throw them in the rotation!

where do u go for the quads...ive heard the higher on the leg the less pain ull get....esp....for squatting and stuff like that?

simplyjakked is offline Member
    upper outter quad is nice! not all they way to the flexors though

do u not have many veins in ur delts....it just seems like with a 1.5 inch needle in the quad is safter then the delt

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Hehe, I can't reach that far anymore... I should start stretching a bit more
    I guess I'm a glute and quadman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy
    You can do delts also....I love delt shots.

TimberFrame is offline New Member

longhornDr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by collegeboy2387
    do u not have many veins in ur delts....it just seems like with a 1.5 inch needle in the quad is safter then the delt
    needles come in other sizes than 1.5 inches......buy 1" needles for delts.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by collegeboy2387
    where do u go for the quads...ive heard the higher on the leg the less pain ull get....esp....for squatting and stuff like that?
    All my cycles, I've included quad shots and had no problem. Go about half way between knee and waist. Good measuring technique is to spread your fingers apart, and place your left hand, pinky on your right knee, and where the thumb lands, that's where you inject (about). www.spotinjections.com is a great site bro, detailed photos there.

Depending on how fat you are, ass shots and shoulder shots can be hard (as they are for me). Plus the quads are great cuz you can use both hands and see everything clearly.

Swellin Guest
    I go just a little bit higher up than Terinox. I also go on the outside of the top of the thigh.

As for delts....get some 1" pinz.

Solrock is offline Member
    Collegeboy,

If you are only injecting 1cc of sust and are getting pain, cut it with 1cc of sterile oil. IT will greatly reduce the pain. You could also use injectable b12 to cut the sust, though in my expereince b12 leaves a little more pain than just straight sterile oil.

Delts are a great choice, but like the others have said, 1" pinz are the way to go for this area. I also like doing tris, but with sust would DEFINITELY cut it with oil. I have had some SOB knots from test in the tris when I did not cut it with something.

In summary, you are fine with just glutes. The next option would be quads. You are concerned about pain (understandably), so cut the injections with sterile oil. This will make your life much easier.

Save delts till you get 1" pinz.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    I go just a little bit higher up than Terinox. I also go on the outside of the top of the thigh.

As for delts....get some 1" pinz.
    I'm pretty much like Swellin'....For whatever reason, I can hit upper outside Quads ED for days in a row, even on High BA Gear. Even if it does make a sore spot, it's very tolerable, and seems to work itself out very soon.
    But the bottom line is, if you're really gonna play this game with all the best goodies out there for different goals, you're gonna have to learn to hit it all over, I no longer have ANY problem in this area....By the time I rotate Delts, Quads, Bi's, Tri's, Calf's etc etc, every place is in good shape.
    I can hit up and down my Quads so many times, I can almost just stay there, but I don't only because I have more belief in Growth in localized areas due to Site Injection than I did in the past, otherwise I'd probably di every shot in the Quads while takin' a dump cuz I'm lazy...LOL.
    In fact, I can't even remember the last Glute Shot....had to be at least 3 weeks ago or more, and I'm doing a minimum of 2 ED with what I'm running.

Thread Information