travis is offline New Member

Question Any Help Would Be Great

I spoke to a guy at my gym and he got me 10 mills of enantat qv 250 he said it is the best out there. this is my first time to take anything and would like to know what to look for and what else i need if any how much to take and how long

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    do a search in this forum for test enanthate and read the profile on the main page, and do some more research on cycling, look above in the stickys

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    research test enanthate , clomid, nolva, and pct

razor67 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by travis
    I spoke to a guy at my gym and he got me 10 mills of enantat qv 250 he said it is the best out there. this is my first time to take anything and would like to know what to look for and what else i need if any how much to take and how long
    you should know the answers to all these questions BEFORE you go out and pick something up.

why another bottle

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Well, for starters, you're gonna need another bottle of that enanthate...
    what do you mean another bottle

for your first cycle, you can get away with 250 mg a week, you don't need another bottle, but you paid way too much for that, see if you can't get your money back, i paid 120 for a 50ml bottle last week

hey razor67 you have to start somewhere and if i was a pro i would know it all like you. but i talked to someone that knows and he suggested this i just haven't gotten more info from him yet and thought this would help

thanks scott i will know better next time thanks for the help

razors right, you should have done more research before buying, he could have said it a little more delicately so as not to offend you, but he has a point

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    what razor is trying to say bro is that you can hang out here, and more than likely learn one hell of a lot more than you will from your so called "friend".

you also need to realize that if you come on here asking a vague question like how do i dose this, etc. these guys are going to tell you to research........just like they did.

we're here to help, always, but some things are better off doing yourself.....mainly because the more you research the more you realize that everyones different, and we can only give you basic guidelines to go on. you know your body better than we ever will.

good luck with your cycle, and be safe.........

peace I4L

yes maybe your right but you know i'm just a newbie member and he is better than me but thats why he has no profile information. he's probably just a wimp

i hope your kidding bro, there is no need for that, he didn't mean anything by it, and i think you should apologize for that

thanks iron for life i do understand i should have researched but i'm sure you were anxious about your first cycle and just jumped in. where can i go to research this info

yes maybe your right but you know i'm just a newbie member and he is better than me but thats why he has no profile information. he's probably just a wimp

this isnt the way to form a good long lasting relationship here bro. if you want to flame other bros, then go to another board.
    i agree he could have worded it differently, but whats done is done. you had your retaliatory post, lets leave it at that. any more of this behavior, and i'll start by deleting this thread........

peace I4L

razor67 is offline Banned
    travis,if i offended you be my response im sorry...
    there are just alot of people out there looking for " the quick fix" and just jump into this without doing any research.i researched for years before i even thought about doing anything.there can be serious consequences if you dont know what your doing.
    anyways,good luck
    peace

yes i do i was just expecting help not smart remarks thanks for the help again

i do apoligize and really thank you for the help i will do more research

thanks iron for life i do understand i should have researched but i'm sure you were anxious about your first cycle and just jumped in. where can i go to research this info

theres a search button in the upper right hand corner of the main page. start there bro. just type in what youre looking for, and you'll get a bunch of options.

you can always pm me as well, i'll be happy to help you with any questions you may have. play nice though, or your stay here may be short lived.

peace I4L

Thread Information