Thread: arimidex

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant

arimidex

right now i am taking clen 2 weeks on/off to cut weight for a boxing tournament coming up in march, and yes i am doin plenty of cardio before breakfast. anyway would there be any benefit to takin arimedex or even liquidex starting a week or so before to shed as much water weight as possible? would here be any other benefits? thanks

jackfrost is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    right now i am taking clen 2 weeks on/off to cut weight for a boxing tournament coming up in march, and yes i am doin plenty of cardio before breakfast. anyway would there be any benefit to takin arimedex or even liquidex starting a week or so before to shed as much water weight as possible? would here be any other benefits? thanks
    I don't know about the water weight, but I do know that Arimidex made me lethargic. I started taking Avodart in December of '02 for hairloss and after a few months, noticed that my workouts were yeilding less in the way of results. knowing that the inhibition of 5-Alpha reductase (and consequently DHT) would cause an increase in free testosterone which would lead to more estrogen, I decided to take 1 Arimidex EOD to see if I could decrease the estrogen. Obviously, that amount of aromatase inhibition to correct what was at best a slight hormonal imbalance was a mistake. I just remember being so **** tired all the time. It was all I could do to pick my ass up off the couch. Certainly, your circumstances are different, but I would try a diuretic before Arimidex. At that time I think I was paying $168 for 28 tabs and it turned out to be a waste. I'd save that for a heavy cycle where it could do you some good. It may have some positive effect on your water weight in the short term that I am unaware of, however.

Thread Information