Thread: GH Results

GH Results

I was out of the Game for over a half a Decade, and for 3 years, after a nasty back injury, didn't lift at all - nothing.
    Total, it's been over 8 years since my last GH. I never did it more than 3 1/2 months, and only got over 4 IU's in the last 4 weeks. And now I've decided to give it another go, so my question is, what can I expect.
    I really don't know. When I did do it (3 X's only) it was free everytime, and I was almost always "on"..This time I want to start when I'm off, so it will be the only thing in me for at least 6 weeks, obviously I'm not expecting anything in 6 weeks, but you know what I mean.
    Since I never "really" got a chance to see what it's capable of when ran alone, what can I expect?
    Thanks,
    TSW

PS, I plan on starting very low @ 2 IU's ED, then 4 by the 4th week, and 6 by the 8th week....unless someone can talk me into another/better way

Come on man.....Somebody's done some lately....I should of called this thread..."Will this Work"....or "Deca Only Cycle".....or "First Cycle"...or Better yet, the never fail, "No Sex Drive...HELP"

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    can you drink winstrol ?

I held back on that one...LOL
    Hey scott...go back to the party!

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    sorry man, just figured i give you a bump

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I've been doing HGH for years,the best results are to stay at a steady dose like 4ius.You know you have to run this for a 3mos period to get effects.You can expect better sleep,weight loss,better skin tone,hold onto muscle mass,better sex drive,just to name a few.You'll find your inmune system better.after 3mos you can bump the dose to 6ius,but wouldn't go further than that.

Hope this answers a few of your Q's

DB

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I've been doing HGH for years,the best results are to stay at a steady dose like 4ius.You know you have to run this for a 3mos period to get effects.You can expect better sleep,weight loss,better skin tone,hold onto muscle mass,better sex drive,just to name a few.You'll find your inmune system better.after 3mos you can bump the dose to 6ius,but wouldn't go further than that.

Hope this answers a few of your Q's

DB
    Yeah, but does it do anything good? ...LOLOL
    Well, if I had any doubts about it's worth, you just fixed it.
    I had a great time when I did do it, but I was on so much other stuff back then, and I was so much younger, I really didn't know what was doing what??
    Then later, I thought, "was I just a young Stud back then, or was that stuff really that good?"
    Also, how about it's Anti-Aging properties? The reason I ask, is I know a guy, he's 50 something, and I SWARE, if no one told you, you wouldn't put him past 39....And I'm NOT Exagerating a bit! Sware to God. And he swares by the stuff to this day. Have you had any of these experiences?
    BTW, Thanks Bull for your input, I appreciate it.
    TSW

Gilster is offline Member
    They haven't been calling GH the fountain of youth for nothing bro. When I use GH people will not believe my age, and the effects are long term. I have used it for as long as 6 months and I plan on getting enough for a year at least soon. I tell them I am 40 and they say NO WAY...It has great benenfits, but it is especially good for guys over 40. It will make you young literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    They haven't been calling GH the fountain of youth for nothing bro. When I use GH people will not believe my age, and the effects are long term. I have used it for as long as 6 months and I plan on getting enough for a year at least soon. I tell them I am 40 and they say NO WAY...It has great benenfits, but it is especially good for guys over 40. It will make you young literally.
    Bro, that's pretty much word for word what I wanted to here baby!
    Now, if I can just find for 50 cents an IU...I'd feel much better! ..LOL
    Thanks Gilster,
    TSW

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Gh

GOOD LUCK BRO! i hope you have much success!

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    GOOD LUCK BRO! i hope you have much success!
    Thanks DF, I appreciate it!
    And Dude, where the Heck are you coming up with these Funny Freakin' Avatar's??!

off different sites i get alot of em from **** i dont know if i can post my source for avatars bro. lol

Hey guys, I've heard two schools of thought on doses. Some say start at 2iu ED, and gradually, yet quickly, work your way up to whatever you can afford, then stay steady for the majority of the time on, then gradually, yet quickly, taper down again to stop. One person even told me 10-80-10 as a rough tapering schedule.
    And some say, you're just adding hormone, so start at what you can afford and stay there, til you stop. There's no benefit to tapering, even a little, basically saying it's not something you body is going to react to and try and compensate for.
    What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    off different sites i get alot of em from **** i dont know if i can post my source for avatars bro. lol
    (Whisper) Oh yeah, ...hey..I'm cool..mums the word.........
    (Louder now) Uh...Yeah uh...Roger Df, ... uuuh I mean "Red Leader"
    (Pisssssssed...PM me )

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    hmmm, maybe I should become this stud that you were in your past. I like what I read when I read about gh so I'd be interested to try also.

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Hmm, I hear you guys talking about serious periods in length when discussing gh. My next cycle I am going to use the gh with test cyp, deca , d-bol, ins and t3... Are you guys saying I am going to waste my money?

I do know it's possible to stay on the gh for years, but this is just a bit too expensive for me! So will my 6 week cycle pe a waste of money. (prey to God it won't)

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    from the research I have done I can only come to the conclusion that yes, that is a waste. If I were to commit to gh, I would buy at least 3 kits.

Yes, and 100iu Kits or Better.

ssshhhhh

10/4 roger out

Quote Originally Posted by Roidfever
    Hmm, I hear you guys talking about serious periods in length when discussing gh. My next cycle I am going to use the gh with test cyp, deca , d-bol, ins and t3... Are you guys saying I am going to waste my money?

I do know it's possible to stay on the gh for years, but this is just a bit too expensive for me! So will my 6 week cycle pe a waste of money. (prey to God it won't)
    Yeah Bro...believe me, I've been searchin' for someone to tell what I want to hear, (Like, "yeah. you can do it for a month, you'll get great results!") but so far not one time have I heard less than 90 days....Sorry

dizz

try dizzle i know hes been on gh for awhile now. he might be able to help out. you sure know i cant

Thread Information