Thread: HRT or not

harorider is offline New Member

Question HRT or not

Two years ago, before my first cycle, I had my Testosterones and Estrogen tested. My test was low and est was high, although I can't remember the numbers. Right now I am exactly two weeks off a 14 week Sust and EQ cycle and will be starting Clomid real soon. I went for a regular checkup with my doctor yesterday and had him write me order for test levels again. Now, I can go get the labs done at any time, should I wait for a month or so until my levels even out, or should I go while my test is suppressed so he can prescribe some kind of gear for HRT?

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    Bump!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Go now and then go again in a month even if you have to see another doc. It worked for me.

harorider is offline New Member
    Thanks.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harorider
    Thanks.
    No I would not go now. You will still test on the high side as the sust in you system is still working. The deconate ester will be working for 3 weeks after your last shot. Then you will be low until the clomid kicks in. In short, testing your test levels now would be a waste. Wait for a month or so after PCT. that will give you a true reading for what your body is producing naturally.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    No I would not go now. You will still test on the high side as the sust in you system is still working. The deconate ester will be working for 3 weeks after your last shot. Then you will be low until the clomid kicks in. In short, testing your test levels now would be a waste. Wait for a month or so after PCT. that will give you a true reading for what your body is producing naturally.
    High estrogen with low testosterone tips off doctors you been doing anabolic steroids ... should take arimidex /liquidex throughout the cycle and contining up to 5 days after very last injection so that you go into blood test with low estrogen as well as low testosterone . ALso one catch is, low estrogen with low testosterone is likely to trigger the restarting of the HTPA faster so you might be recovering too quickly before getting the low testosterone blood test. I am 14 days in PCT and only went about 3 days with zero testosterone before I got the sensation that my testosterone production is kicking in. ALso my balls are double the size they were 5 days ago and back to their normal size and hanging nice and low do thats another good indication of recovery, also the morning woodies have started coming back.

Thread Information