xman is offline Junior Member

Anyone else have a problem keeping gains?

I have been reading this board and others for years. I know all of the correct thing to do when coming off a cycle. I have done about 5-6 cycles and I usually gain between 10-15 lbs. I have done, 6wk, 8wk, 12wk cycles. I have know problem putting the waite on. My last cycle I put 25lbs on, and i was taking .5mg of arimidex , so I didn't really retain to much water. I don't want to get inot my cycles, that is no the problem. I think I have naturally low test. I did have it tested 8wks after my first cycle and it was 350. So I am thinking maybe this is the reason I can not keep my gains. Anyone else have this problem?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Did you take clomid?

Also how was your post-cycle training?

Were you training with the same volume you were as when you were 'on'?

Did you keep calories up?

Answer these and we will be able to work with you further.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Did you take clomid?

Also how was your post-cycle training?

Were you training with the same volume you were as when you were 'on'?

Did you keep calories up?

Answer these and we will be able to work with you further.
    ditto...

xman is offline Junior Member

yes

I took clomid, creatine, glutamine. I usually do 50/100/50. I know most people do 300/100/50. I will try that next cycle, but I really don't think that can account for losing everthing I put on. I even had my test levels tested 2wks after I finished my clomid cycle, they where 50. I have gotten clomid from several diff. sources, so it's not because of bunk clomid. I stayed with the same calories that I had while on my cycles. This usually results in more fat, while I still lose weight. I have tried cutting back on the intesity of my training and I have also tried keeping the same intensity. I usually do about the same amount of aerobics on as well as off. I have tried everthing. I am 6'2", about 11% bf, and usually stick around 200lbs after my cycles, I have been up to 222lbs @ 18%bf, and I have been @ 208lbs @ 9%bf, and I always return to 200. I have tried using primo at the end of a cycle, I have tried tren at the end of the cycle, I have tried winny at the end of the cycle. Any suggestions? Does everyone that does all the right things keep all of there weight? Am I a genetic freak?

PADDLER is offline Associate Member
    well i don't quite know.....i just got off of my 1st cycle and i gained about 10 pounds off of a d-bol only cycle. I got of my cycle about 1 month ago and i have only lost 3 lbs of water weight....if i'm going to lose the gains don't you lose then within the first 2 weeks, or does it take longer to lose?

solid90062 is offline Member
    bump

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    ya know,clomid is great and all,but its not the wonderdrug.I do clomid therapy whenever I do big mass stacks,but if you're doing dianabol (d-bol for you idiots out there..lol)anadrol , parabolin or fina,while you may retain some if not most of your size gains,you ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT keep your strength gains in the weight you put up..I have yet to meet anyone who has,but again,maybe its just me and everyone that I know,anyone else have a theory on this??

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Have you tried running arimidex w/ clomid?

I just tried this for the first time, and lets see since my cycle ended, my bench has continued to go up, Been 3.5 weeks since my cycle ended (all fast acting gear so I started and finished clomid and arimidex already). My bench has actually gone up 40lbs and down only 1 rep w/ that weight increase in those 3.5 weeks. I never had this much of a rebound post cycle before and IMO it is solely attributed to the addition of arimidex, that was the only change.

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member

Talking

actually no I havent,but thats a thought,so you're saying that you added the arid. to the clomid you actually kept GETTING gains and still kept all the gains acheived?? that's fucking kickass .I'm gonna try that,thanks for the info!!!
    Last edited by man_of_steel; 01-16-2002 at 02:19 PM.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member

kizer_soc......

you say you ran arimidex through the clomid therapy at the end...does this mean you were running arimidex through the whole cycle too? how much per day? did you do it everyday or divide it up? I'm doing liquidex on my upcoming cycle...Same method for this?? Anything else I should know?

thanks bro

toothpick is offline Junior Member
    bump

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator

Re: kizer_soc......

Yeah I ran .25mg/d from the first day of my cycle, all the way through clomid therapy. Including the time between the cycle ended and clomid began. For me though that time was only 2 days b/c I was using fast acting esters on my cycle.

As for gains, I am not getting any weight gains but strength is going up week to week.

Originally posted by gettinthere
    you say you ran arimidex through the clomid therapy at the end...does this mean you were running arimidex through the whole cycle too? how much per day? did you do it everyday or divide it up? I'm doing liquidex on my upcoming cycle...Same method for this?? Anything else I should know?

thanks bro

GLASSVOICE is offline Junior Member
    Have you alwayd had that same problem loosing your gains? Or is it something particular to your last cycle?

If you have low test, use androgel year round. That might do the trick.

Easy comes easy goes! But, ifyou keep at least 15 of those 25 pounds that you gain, you should feel happy cause those are good gains. I dont believe that you are into competitions so, be patient. Rome was not biult in one day! And, if you do compete, you should know what to do.

Glassvoice

DEI
    DEI is offline Junior Member
    I WOULD AVOID AEROBICS, FATS, INCREASE THE INTAKE OF CREATINE, GLUTAMINE, AND AMINOACIDS, AS WELL AS BRIDGING WITH CLENBUTEROL , MAYBE EVEN A LOW DOSE OF PRIMOBOLAN , AND PROVIRON .

testonon250 is offline Banned
    Actually thats really not the problem.... What your lacking is motivation now... to workout and eat well....... also, you really need to listen to your body ,, learn what its got to say feel ! Thats the best way you can counter act what your going threw.

I usually take vitamin b-12 injections 2cc every 7 days to stimulate apetite keep my strenght and maintain my gains till my next cycle....
    I also load up on brewers yeast tabs 100mgs tabs... really helps wiith testosterone production and pumps!

I also use protien powers i.e/ egg proteins L- form aminos.

train lightly do not exert yourself when off your cycle! thats a main reason you loose gains its very hard to repair the damage! YOU don't need to train hard now your big ! remember ! so, train only for maintenance!

Thread Information