slayde is offline New Member

cycle decided! comments?

wk 1 - 12 sust 500mg wk
    wk 1 - 10 eq 300mg wk
    wk 6 - 12 fin 75mg eod

i'll have my nov and clomid ready to go as well. calories are going to be huge but they are all coming from lean foods. was thinking take time off after this one then do a rip cycle later for summer. want to be shreaded for aug. no ****ing aroung this time. doing the cycle right. the past was tapering and not really stacking but slight overlaps in gear. if i gained 30 from it before and lost ten i am scared to see what happens now and doing proper pct with it. i'll have to post before and after pics

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    What is your stats and your cycle experiences? The cycle looks decent. No orals in there? Any reason for that? Just curious.

i am 185 8% right now. 27 yrs old. 5th cycle but it will be the first time i do it right. i did methyltest and winny orals for my first. then did dbol solo. then omni and winny v then did sust deca fin. all were old school ramping and didn't know about nov and clomid. have small gyno on 1 side. need to cut out or can it be done medically? anyway i was thinking maybe dbol the first 4 wks at 30 - 40 mg but not sure.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

cycle

yea looks good i had nice results with 1 cc sust e3d

Shud is offline Associate Member
    running 500mgs of sus thats 2 injections yeah??
    i would run test-e rather than sus....i am on sus 500mgs a week now and realise my mistake....not saying its bad but single ester would be better...(being in Australia theres not much else though)....

moush is offline Senior Member
    bro you need to run the EQ up to 12 wks to see real good effects...and the sust should be injected 3x/wk

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slayde
    wk 1 - 12 sust 500mg wk
    wk 1 - 10 eq 300mg wk
    wk 6 - 12 fin 75mg eod

i'll have my nov and clomid ready to go as well. calories are going to be huge but they are all coming from lean foods. was thinking take time off after this one then do a rip cycle later for summer. want to be shreaded for aug. no ****ing aroung this time. doing the cycle right. the past was tapering and not really stacking but slight overlaps in gear. if i gained 30 from it before and lost ten i am scared to see what happens now and doing proper pct with it. i'll have to post before and after pics
    imo for a 5th cycle run the sus at 750mg amp eod and extend the eq 1 more week...........75mg fina eod is not enough.......run it ed

diesel21 is offline Member
    more is not always better... what you have looks good... the more you take, the more your body will need next time, and less effect it will have,
    eat like an animal train like an animal, take only what you need to help out, and you will grow quality muscle.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    more is not always better... what you have looks good... the more you take, the more your body will need next time, and less effect it will have,
    eat like an animal train like an animal, take only what you need to help out, and you will grow quality muscle.
    certain aas need to be run certain ways....if your gonna buy sus like everybody in the universe seems to do, you need to run it right...............75 mg fina eod is not enough, don't care what anybody says

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    A couple things you might want to take into consideration:

1. Using Enanthate or Cypionate instead of Sustanon . Each are longer acting esters and cheaper. Sustanon should be shot EOD to take advantage of the Prop.

2. You may want to extend your cycle to 14-16 wks and increase the amount of time you use the EQ because it takes awhile to see the effects from it.

3. Shoot the Fina ed not eod

4. If you want to jumpstart then i would use Prop over the D-bol because you already have 3 different compounds in your cycle, but since your experienced its really up to you.

5. Maybe throw in some HCG , although this depends on how much you usually atrophy

Heres how i would modify your cycle:

wks 1-16 Test E 500mgs/wk
    wks 1-14 EQ 300mgs/wk
    wks 7-14 Fina 75mgs/ed
    wks 18-21 Clomid 100mgs ed
    *Nolva on hand

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe

1. Using Enanthate or Cypionate instead of Sustanon . Each are longer acting esters and cheaper. Sustanon should be shot EOD to take advantage of the Prop.

2. You may want to extend your cycle to 14-16 wks and increase the amount of time you use the EQ because it takes awhile to see the effects from it.

4. If you want to jumpstart then i would use Prop over the D-bol because you already have 3 different compounds in your cycle, but since your experienced its really up to you.

5. Maybe throw in some HCG , although this depends on how much you usually atrophy

wks 1-14 EQ 300mgs/wk
    wks 7-14 Fina 75mgs/ed
    *Nolva on hand
    i think that looks really clean, although you may want to run the nolva throughout.. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe

wks 1-14 EQ 300mgs/wk
    wks 7-14 Fina 75mgs/ed
    *Nolva on hand
    i like your suggestions. 375mg wk for fin to see results? am going to have to learn to inject in something other than glutes. what do you figure on average i should pay for this gear?

Thread Information