Jake Barnes is offline Junior Member

Westside, Louie, and Long Low Dose Cycles

In an old interview on t-mag, Louie Simmons, when asked if he cycled steroids , responded:

LS: No, I stay on. I don't believe in periodization in training, either. I use mostly anabolics like Equipoise and Laurabolin until it's time for a competition, and then I do the harder androgens. I do not take Anadrol . I've never had any problems. I know guys who take much more than I do, to the point where you can call it abuse, and they don't seem to have any problems, either. There's no possible way I can train the way I do without taking anabolics, but the same techniques of training apply even if you're natural."

Your thoughts/experiences on long low dose cycles of Laura or EQ? I understand that the theory behind it is that after a few months, the body identifies this as the new set point, and starts to make it's own testosterone again. Especially interested in how this would effect the sex drive doing all this without any test. in the mix.

CutieFace Guest
    I know a couple of guys who swear by long/low dosed cycles....one has gotten his pro card again....

Cutie

Jake Barnes is offline Junior Member
    Could anyone on the board that has experience running this type of cycle comment? Thank you.

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    This might become interesting. I want to hear some more about this too.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Well it must work well for louie at least the man is 50+ and still squats 900+ lbs.

xxxl83

I have stayed on a enan. low dose cycle for about 3-4 mnths I ran it about 500mg's a week. I didn't have any problems, my liver enzymes were remaining constant and not too high, didn't have much atrophy at all. The only reason I stayed on is to be able to increase my training intensity and volume. In my personal opinion AS are no way possible a threat to one's health untill they become overly "abused"

Whatcha gonna do.....

Thread Information