Thread: 2nd Cycle

chinups Guest

2nd Cycle

2nd Cycle
    I am going to run cycle and this time around test is going to be my base. I am 5'8 180 and know the ins and outs of dieting and cardio. I am a woosy when it comes to side affects and I want to take the best test with the least sides. This cycles goals are lean hard muscle and my diet will decide that I am hoping, ok here it is my diet and my cycle ideas.

Anavar wks 1-10
    cyp test 1-10
    winstrol 6-10
    Letrozole throughout fro bloat and titties
    Post will be clomid

I am confused what to do. I will have access to anavar, primo, winstrol, test. I would love to do all but it seems that it wuold be hard on liver. I really to get hard and lean from this cycle.

SUPPLEMENTS
    ECA/VIT C/VIT E/EFA’S/MULTI VIT/MIN / IF U HAVE LOOT ALA

CARDIO
    45MIN EMPTY STOMACH 3 OR 4 X A WEEK

GROCERY LIST
    LG EGGS,HIEMANNS JUST TO GOOD MAYO AND DRESSING FOR SALADS,WHOLE GRAIN OATS 1MIN,SUGAR FREE JELLO,BROWN RICE,CHICKEN BREAST,LOW SODIUM TUNA FISH,MRS DASH,LEAN STEAK,SALMON,CAT FISH,SPINICH,SALAD,BROCCLI

Every day does not have to be the same so what im going to do is divide ur day into 6 or 7 meals. From the list below always mix a carb choice with a protein source. Ex. Protein shake with ½ cup of oats or 6 egg whites and ¾ cup of brown rice

Meals #1-#4
    below is what u can mix and match 1 protien and 1 carb

PROTIEN CHOICES FOR MEALS # 1- #4
    6 EGG WHITES
    LOW SODIUM TUNA FISH WITH A TABLE SPOON OF JUST 2 GOOD MAYO
    CHICKEN BREAST WITH MRS DASH
    PROTIEN BAR
    PROTIEN SHAKE

CARB CHOICES #1-#4
    ½ CUP OF OATS
    ¾ CUP OF BROWN RICE
    PROTIEN BAR IF ITS HIGHER THEN 10 CARBS
    SWEET POTATO OR WHOLE WHEAT BREAD 1 TIME A WEEK

MEALS #5-#7

PROTIEN
    6 EGG WHITES
    LEAN 6OZ STEAK
    LEAN 6OZ TURKEY BREAST
    SALMON OR CAT FISH
    LOW SODIUM TUNA FISH
    PROTIEN SHAKE

CARBS
    SALAD
    BROCCLI
    SPINICH
    SUGAR FREE JELLO

ADDITIVES SPLENDA , PEPPER, MRS DASH, PAM DRINKS NO MORE THEN 1 DIET SODA A DAY, WATER, DIET ICE TEA ,CRYSTAL LIGHT CHEAT MEALS 1 OF UR CHOICE EVERY 3 DAYS

Thanks ALL

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would use Prop/fina or Prop/EQ and then Var last 6 weeks of the cycle. Cyp bloats me up real bad at the end no matter how much anti-e's I'm running.

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    Hey bro, your cycle looks good, you don't need to run your anavar that long, tyr something like this

1-8 Anavar
    1-10 test cyp
    8-13 Winny

also let us know your dosages to make sure you got the right amount

chinups Guest
    What do you guys think about running the cyp at a lower dose, I know how everyone stresses high dosage but I seen excellent results with just dbol /winny which was my first cycle. I was thinking about running test @ 300-400 mg a wk.

Fartdemon-I thought the longer the better for anavar /I will have enough for 10 wks.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro 400mg is fine for the cyp. 8 weeks is longest I would run Var

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    Chinup, listen to mudman, the longer the better doesn't go for orals, the longer you go the more stress put on your liver, take his advice do not go past 8 weeks

good luck,

FD

chinups Guest
    Ok. Thats that about the var, but should I run the test 8 or 10 wks? I figured Iwould run the var and test parellel with each other. Either way I going to end with winny too.

Thanks everyone

FYI-I posted this on other boards and got the most responses here, still the best board around!

Thread Information