--BeLfAsT-HoTsHoT-- is offline New Member

What to start on????

ok, i've been reading the site for a couple of weeks and i thought i'd register to ask a question.

this sites an amazing resource!!!!! has already helped my program!!

I've been having some trouble though on a few things though..

I'm 6'2 190lbs, (26) i eat right and work out 4-5 times a week with a good fitness plan. i was thinking of taking something extra to help my cause to get bigger as i only take creatine. i am pretty new to it but know enough about exercise but zero about supplements .

What exactly should i take that won't have any side effects. i'm having trouble reading through some threads as i can't understand the terms and drugs people r using. can anyone help point me in the right direction for protein, steriods that are the safest options?? is there anything that can be taken in a tablet or drink as a steroid supp? also is it something i can get easily?

Whats the argument for HGH vs steroids ?? if its HGH how much should i expect to be paying for HGH on amonthly basis?

Any help will be so much appreciated!! i look forward to help i can pass on to the forum in the future!!

Jon

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR. You can learn alot over here. If you have been reading threads for the last couple of weeks then you probobly already know that you have alot to learn before you begin steroid use .
    As for protein and other supplements. You should be consuming about one and a half to two grams per body weight of protein. It is best to take in whey, a fast acting protein right after your workout with some simple carbs, sugar or starches, to raise your blood sugar level and spike your inslin level. I like to use a mixed protein, whey and casin, in the mourning and at night. I would also recomend flax seed oil. This is your omega 3,6, and 9 fatty acids. They are more likely to be used for good things instead of being stored. I would also recomend a multi vitamin. And before I can recomend a diet or proper calorie intake I need to know more about your goals.

As for the steroid vs Hgh debate. There isnt one. They go hand and hand together.
    Last edited by nevaenuf; 01-18-2004 at 10:19 AM.

hey nevaenuf,

nice mustang! i was looking at a 390 last year nearly bought it, still on the shopping list but they're hard to come by over here.

Thanks for the advice! i've some pro-whey isoltae/consolate that i'm going to start taking. do you buy casin and whey together or do u mix it urself?

I'm really looking to bulk up and gain a lot more muscle, and to be at the peak of my fitness but more emphasis on muscle.

any advice on steroids or is it more of a personal choice? i was really looking for something that was the safest option. i had looked into HGH but someone said it really expensive.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Welcome bro for a first time cycle id recomend
    wk 1-4 dianabol 30mg daily
    wk 1-12 enth 500mg

2 weeks after last enth shot take nolva for 14 days at 40mg then after 14 days at nolva 40mg drop the nolva to 20mg for a further 14 days that should bulk you up good.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I would post your training experience and your diet and some specific goals i.e. weight, bf%, etc. Then we can help you develop a good cycle to meet your goals.

If you do decide to cycle you might want to consider using testosterone only and at a low dose. This is to see how your body reacts to the test, you may find that even at 250mgs/wk you develop gyno or other undesired side effects. Doing a test only cycle is a good way to get introduced into AAS. Good luck.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I would just run 250-500mg a wk of test enan or cyp for 10wks.

Is enan or cyp an injection job, or tablets?

I'll get my details posted later after i measure it all tomorrow

getnlarg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --BeLfAsT-HoTsHoT--
    Is enan or cyp an injection job, or tablets?

I'll get my details posted later after i measure it all tomorrow
    Test Enanth and Cyp are injectable.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    injection e4d (every 4 days) and i would agree with goverman..250-500 test wk.. may also add some dbol as a kick start...say 30-40mg ed 1-5wks...
    LOOK UP "PCT"

Thread Information