popa is offline Senior Member

useing a P.O.box

anyone use this method

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I use p.o. boxes.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    It's really not any safer than using your own address. Unless you can get one without an ID, then the cops will get you if they want to.

-moto

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i never understood the logic behind this- i mean you have to show valid i.d. at the post office, soooo what the dif? theres always risk no matter how you go about it..

popa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    i never understood the logic behind this- i mean you have to show valid i.d. at the post office, soooo what the dif? theres always risk no matter how you go about it..
    it make a big difference for me

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    yeah i use one. Your right it isnt much safer. I had to show 2 forms of id to get one too so it would be hard to use a fake name. The only reason I use it really is because I dont want anybody else in my home opening my mail or to even know that i am receiving "packages".

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    The difference is the secrecy of the addy. Maybe someone still lives at home or their significant other doesnt know they juice. I have a PMB which is an actual physical addy.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    that makes sense as far as keeping your usage a secret from the ones you may live with. other than that i see no benifit.

jim-bol is offline Junior Member
    where so backwards in australia our postal system delivers packages to your door -if your not home and theres no history of parcel theft in your street he leaves it in your doorstep -no ****- if its the cops they knock and knock till you open if you dont open they will come back the next day -if you then recieve the package by sighning for it they have the authority then to raid your premises so i put a fake name and when the cops came one day and were adamant i sign for it i said it wasnt my name and it must have got sent to the wrong address -they then had no legal right to search my premises

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I get one with my real name on it. I make sure to ask for the name of the last person who had the box. Also ask if he has a new address so you don't get his mail. If he doesn't.... i send all my **** to the box with his name on it.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    yep...
    you got that right...

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    It's really not any safer than using your own address. Unless you can get one without an ID, then the cops will get you if they want to.

-moto

Well if you have a pobox that is open 24/7 you can go in there not during postal hours and u do not have to show id when u take your gear out of the po box. Always make sure you get a big enough box to fit packages too

k_kingston is offline Associate Member
    any advice on using a place like Mailboxes Etc. for a p.o. box vs getting one at the post office..

Thread Information