motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up For all you Sustanon users....

Here's a handy little tool that shows you graphically and numerically just what is going on in your system with regards to your blood testosterone levels , depending on when you inject. Simply plug in the number of cc's you inject on which days, hit the "calculate testosterone levels" button, and see just how steady or unsteady your test levels are. You think Mon/Thurs injections are fine? Take a look at what's happening in your body with this.

I've posted this before in a few threads, but I don't remember where I saw it the first time. Enjoy!

Sustanon Spreadsheet

-moto

Shud is offline Associate Member
    interesting stuff man........

flopsy1234 is offline New Member
    i've been half meaning to do something like this but more than half lazy.

It looks to me that 2 shots/week are fine - yeah tiny little spikes from the prop, but really they are nothing compared to the base you're getting from the longer esters. In my opinion, this proves the case that 2x/week is fine, which is handy since it's what i'm doing as we speak

diesel21 is offline Member
    cool info, 2 a week works fine, yes it does make your levels peak at different times, but sust works, and thats the bottom line. (better to do mon, wed, thurs though)

but each person may need less or more...

regardless very good info!

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    how can i see it in a exel spread sheet, and not a xls file?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    how can i see it in a exel spread sheet, and not a xls file?
    .xls is the file extension for Excel Spreadsheets.

-moto

Steven7 is offline Associate Member
    Interesting post.

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Here's a handy little tool that shows you graphically and numerically just what is going on in your system with regards to your blood testosterone levels , depending on when you inject. Simply plug in the number of cc's you inject on which days, hit the "calculate testosterone levels" button, and see just how steady or unsteady your test levels are. You think Mon/Thurs injections are fine? Take a look at what's happening in your body with this.

I've posted this before in a few threads, but I don't remember where I saw it the first time. Enjoy!

Sustanon Spreadsheet

-moto
    I haven't even clicked the link yet, but I'll tell you right now, if it's accurate, it should be a sticky! In fact, all Newbies should have to Click the link to progress any further, after registering. This would save the rest of us lots of typing.
    Since it's name is still so incredibly popular, 8 out of 10 Newbies want to base their first cycle on it.

Swellin Guest
    That is pretty darn cool. I entered the 1 shot per week thing and wow! Then I entered E3D...much better!

Thread Information