busterhymen is offline New Member

"plugging" oral 'roids.

I constantly hear aobut how hepatoxic the oral steroids are, and how IM injection is overall healthier. But then it got me to thinking... couldn't one just stick it up their arse and get way more out of it, without the hepatoxic side effects? I mean, I know some people who have plugged E, and say it's way more effective (stonger, and lasting longer). That, and doing that would completely bypass the liver, so you figure it would last quite a while longer. Sure, it's not the most comfortable situation (and I'm new to this, and have no idea what I am talking about) but I would surely do that than inject it and have the risk of abscesses and such. But on the other hand, I have never seen anyhting covering this subject, so I'm not even sure if it would work, let alone be a practical thing to do...

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You try it, then let us all know how it goes for you!

-moto

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Exactl what moto said cause my ass aint eaten any dianabol or any other orals.

GETTING HUGE is offline Junior Member
    LOL, I don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    You try it, then let us all know how it goes for you!

-moto
    eh, I would, but if I were to it would be my first time (that, and I'd have to actually obtain such things) and I really wouldn't want to potentially "waste" some of them on my first cycle, when I could potentially get alot more out of them on my first cycle.

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    ive tried it and it up the ass is effective but up your penis will work the best ........and don't grind up the pills either!

razor67 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nostawk
    ive tried it and it up the ass is effective but up your penis will work the best ........and don't grind up the pills either!
    lol.i dont think i would have admitted that brother

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    ok seriously though just for anyone who doesnt know

it doesnt make much of a difference how you take methylated orals and your liver is what breaks em down no matter what

Quote Originally Posted by nostawk
    ok seriously though just for anyone who doesnt know

it doesnt make much of a difference how you take methylated orals and your liver is what breaks em down no matter what
    true, but when you take it orally, it has to go through the liver first to enter the bloodstream. With anything like snorting or plugging, it is absorbed by the mucous membrane directly into the bloodstream, without passing through the liver primarily, so you would figure it would atleast last a bit longer.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    The way it works is that everything absorbed from the stomache and small intestine travel via the hepatic portal vein to the liver before reaching the general blood stream. Thus, there is some first pass deactivation.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG this reminds me of Elite

Thread Information