newbie2 is offline New Member

quick question need facts

I 'am going to buy some primobolan depots from a reliable source that I've got gear from before but have a problem...he told me the primo depots he has are 250mg made by schering......correct me if I'am wrong here but they don't make a 250mg depot do they........ I need to know soon so any help here would be apperciated thanks..........

I can't belive no one on this board knows if schering makes 250mg depot primobolan ....

m.o.d is offline Junior Member
    i never heard of them but as for the 100mg's there are a shit load of fakes out there.. the ones in this pic are fakes and good fakes at that

Last edited by m.o.d; 01-14-2002 at 11:23 PM.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    unless schering has recently started making a 250mg primo depot(and they havnt), your source is full of it.

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    Are you sure your source did'nt say they were PRIMOTESTON DEPOT by Schering??? Or maybe he just said Primo Depot, which again means he probably meant primoteston??? As you probably know primoteston depot does come in 250mg per 1ml amps, its just test enanthate ... Maybe this is the confusion??

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by newbie2
    I can't belive no one on this board knows if schering makes 250mg depot primobolan....
    Bro, we need more than 19 minutes to answer a question. Be a little bit patient, please.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by newbie2
    I can't belive no one on this board knows if schering makes 250mg depot primobolan....
    I can't believe you had to wait an entire 19 MINUTES and nobody helped you....poor baby.

If you want help...try to be a grown up about it. The VETS here forget more about AAS in one day, than you will learn in the next year...so try to be respectful.

didn't mean to disrespect anybody.....I just needed an answer because I was talking with him at the moment....sorry guys.... .....thanks

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No worries bro...but you should stress those circumstances in your post. The guys here are the greatest, but if you piss them off, you'll never get answers. Chalk it up to miscommunication.....we cool?

BTW....what did you decide to do?

1banshee was right it was the primoteston...mistake on his part....again I'am sorry fellas.....

Thread Information