joker620 is offline New Member

Cool first timer/enantat QV 250

Hi I'm a new member so I would like to take this time to say hello!
    I'm new to taking gear.I recently bought some enantat QV250 could I get some advice on it and weather I should stack it with some thing else and how long should I do my first cycle.I would really like some advice from people that know about this stuff.Does this enantat QV250 go by any other name?
    Thanks
    Joker620

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    First off, we need some stats on you. But, a cycle of TEST "only" is the way to go for your first.

Did you buy your PCT "CLOMID" as well? Your definitely going to need it

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR bro!

QV Enantat250 is testosterone enanthate . Before you do anythiing else with it, please read up in this forum, and especially in the Educational Forum and get a grasp of the basics of steroid use . You can never be too careful when starting out in this, and you are in the right place to learn alot.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Welcome to AR bro!

QV Enantat250 is testosterone enanthate . Before you do anythiing else with it, please read up in this forum, and especially in the Educational Forum and get a grasp of the basics of steroid use . You can never be too careful when starting out in this, and you are in the right place to learn alot.

-moto

Listen to Moto. Do NOT put anything in your body unless you've done all your research. Use the search button and type in Test enan. That should keep you busy for a very long period of time

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Did you buy your PCT "CLOMID" as well? Your definitely going to need it
    buylongterm I'm in the process of getting some clomid.I lift with some friends of mine that have been working with gear since they were in high school (20 yrs ago) and they really know their stuff and I trust them but it doesn't hurt to do my own research on it.I have been working out on and off most of my life but the past two years I have been really sticking with it I just love weightlifting and I want to take it up to the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by joker620
    buylongterm I'm in the process of getting some clomid.I lift with some friends of mine that have been working with gear since they were in high school (20 yrs ago) and they really know their stuff and I trust them but it doesn't hurt to do my own research on it.I have been working out on and off most of my life but the past two years I have been really sticking with it I just love weightlifting and I want to take it up to the next level.

Well, the good news (and I applaud you) is you are doing your own research. I'm sure your buddies are smart, but I can't tell you how many times guys come on here with bad advice there friends gave them. By you doing your own research shows you want to make sure your doing it right.

Best of luck,

BLT

gonutz is offline New Member
    Get ready to be limping for three days after injecting.QV enathate hurts like a mofo.

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gonutz
    Get ready to be limping for three days after injecting.QV enathate hurts like a mofo.
    This i would have to say is a personal reaction, i shot myself full of 2 ml of qv test enth this week and my quads feel fine, i got a lot more pain from the sust i used last cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by fudgedelic
    This i would have to say is a personal reaction, i shot myself full of 2 ml of qv test enth this week and my quads feel fine, i got a lot more pain from the sust i used last cycle.
    fudgedelic what are you using with the qv and how much do you start out with

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    I'm using QV equipose and QV test enth, with dbol to kick it off, i mix a ml of each and shoot every mon/thurs

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    No need to kick it off with dbol the first time. Make sure u get the clomid and have nolva on hand no excuses.

Thread Information