Fartdaemon is offline Member

New Cycle any thoughts?

Hey all, Im here posting a thread for a friend, heres his cycle, let us know what you think

wks 1-12 Test Enthanate 500mg/wk (Not sure how many times to inject)
    wks 1-10 EQ 400mg/wk
    wks 8-13 tren 75mg/EOD
    wks 1-17 Nolva 20mg/ED
    PCT clomid with nolva 1 day after last tren shot

How would he inject his test enthanate to keep test levels stable? how many injections per week?

His profile is, 25 years old, 3 cycles (sust + d-bol, cypoinate + d-bol, and Deca , cypoinoate and -dbol ) 6', 225lbs, 9%body fat

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    Alls well...the only thing I would change is starting his pct 3 days after his last tren shot...and I don't see the need to run the nolva throughout the cycle with those low doses...I would certainly keep them on hand incase his nips give him some soreness, and I would still use them pct.
    Take the test all at once, one day a week.

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    ok thanks mallet i'll tell him not to use nolva right away (keep on hand in case) and the 3 days after tren for pct

however I thought you had to inject enthatate at least twice a week to keep steady levels (steady levels helps keep side effects down)
    anyone have any info on this?

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    Enanthate has a half life of about 2.5 weeks so it's already slowly released and it's also self tapering at the end of the run also...where as faster acting test like prop has a short half life of about a day so it should be injected more frequently...However if your gonna do a gram or more a week you could certainly split up the shots...You could also split up the 500mg into two 250mg shots a week...but I really don't see either one being more beneficial than the other with just 500mgs...I've done it both ways...take your pick...but one shot a week is alot less of a hastle. So you can't go wrong either way.

Thread Information