Thread: long cycle runs

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

long cycle runs

I wanted to know about very long cycle runs. My current cycle (1st cycle ever) is 100 mg test prop E.D and 250 mg test Ent twice a week.And fina 150 mg E.D . I started on 12/08/03 , now what I read about fina suggest that a cycle sould be about 6 weeks in length. As my cycle end date approches I am considering extending this cycle out for 20 to 24 weeks. I read some where that this has been done . What are the draw backs to this and if I fell good and drink plenty of water do the negitive side effects out weigh the benfits? I also under stand that long test cycles can have a strong negitive effect on heart disease ,that is can it can cause heart attacts. Any thoughts? thanks cj

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    the fina is EXTREAMLY high being your first cycle. It will shut you down very hard at those doses hope you have done your reserch.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, that's a pretty big cycle already, especially for your first! That's 1200mg of test and 1050mg of tren a week! ****! Are you serious? I wouldn't extend your first cycle more than 10-12 weeks, as it is a learning experience, but I really don't know what to say after seeing those doses.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    the fina is EXTREAMLY high being your first cycle. It will shut you down very hard at those doses hope you have done your reserch.
    I was shut down at first but i increased my test dosage now taking in 1200 mg / week. I also run L-dex and noval and for fun cilials. My wife says I havent been this good in about 8 years . Do you have any thought on my original question. thanks cj

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Yeah, that's a pretty big cycle already, especially for your first! That's 1200mg of test and 1050mg of tren a week! ****! Are you serious? I wouldn't extend your first cycle more than 10-12 weeks, as it is a learning experience, but I really don't know what to say after seeing those doses.

-moto
    Hi moto, yeah I am serious . I think I have been making great gains in size and strength. My sex life is better than it has been in years and thats why I wanted to keep this going as long as possible . I havent felt any negitive sides yet in fact I am more calm than I was before I stared the cycle. You have always been a big help to me so I wanted to say thanks, but what happens when cycles are run very long?

-moto
    Dude, I can't tell you enough how unecessary that is. That's just plain silly for a first cycle, not impressive, silly.
    You're setting yourself up for Monster doses, and the sides that come with them, for the rest of your life.
    Two years from now you'll be spending thousands of dollars per cycle trying to grow. That is if something worse doesn't take place first.
    Being your first cycle, you would grow JUST AS WELL on half of what you're doing now...but it's your call.
    Don't be suprised if it takes you 4 months and a box of Clomid to get back.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I guess everything i going alrigth for you, and you should be growing like a freaking weed on those doses!

Extending the cycle will not have any real problems, other than increased testicular atrophy. HCG should be used to keep the boys intact and ready to get back in the game when you do come off. I also believe that longer cycles make the gains you get a littel easier to keep post-cycle. Your body gets used to carrying the added weight, and isn't ready to get rid of it when you stop your cycle.

I will say, that with those doses, you will be shut down hard, and your PCT will be difficult. Even once you are recovered fully, you will not feel anywhere near the way you do now. You need to be prepared for that, as you will be going from very large amounts of test, to the relatively small amounts that your body produces naturally.

Keep us posted on your cycle progress. You should be able to make incredible gains from those doses in this cycle, especially if you extend it. Just be careful of the side effects, especially your blood pressure increasing. I would also suggest some checkups from a doctor to make sure nothing is going really wrong that you don't know about. Be safe bro.

-moto

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    I was shut down at first but i increased my test dosage now taking in 1200 mg
    what do u mean you "were shut down at first"? You are even more shut down now. And if youu do extend that monster dose cycle to 20 weeks you will need to get some HCG for PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    what do u mean you "were shut down at first"? You are even more shut down now. And if youu do extend that monster dose cycle to 20 weeks you will need to get some HCG for PCT.
    I know, but the rest of the post was enough....I wasn't up to even touching that....

Well, I guess everything i going alrigth for you, and you should be growing like a freaking weed on those doses!

Extending the cycle will not have any real problems, other than increased testicular atrophy. HCG should be used to keep the boys intact and ready to get back in the game when you do come off. I also believe that longer cycles make the gains you get a littel easier to keep post-cycle. Your body gets used to carrying the added weight, and isn't ready to get rid of it when you stop your cycle.

I will say, that with those doses, you will be shut down hard, and your PCT will be difficult. Even once you are recovered fully, you will not feel anywhere near the way you do now. You need to be prepared for that, as you will be going from very large amounts of test, to the relatively small amounts that your body produces naturally.

Keep us posted on your cycle progress. You should be able to make incredible gains from those doses in this cycle, especially if you extend it. Just be careful of the side effects, especially your blood pressure increasing. I would also suggest some checkups from a doctor to make sure nothing is going really wrong that you don't know about. Be safe bro.

-moto
    I just had a blood draw done on sat. at the Dr.s. I was up front with him and he had a complete set of labs done I hope to get the numbers on monday. I think consistency asked what do i mean about being shut down at first.What I ment was that after being on tren for 8 days my sex drive went from small to NOTHING. Thats when I uped the test, and the past 3 weeks have been like high school for me again I am always ready for sex. I was not looking to impress anyone I realy just wanted answers, so thank you. If I cut my dosage in half the general opinion is I would be better off. I will follow the wisdom of men with a much better understanding of how to play this game than I.cj

mgod is offline Junior Member
    I have run fina @ 75 ed for coming up on 18 weeks. A few lower back pains now and then and the normal fina cough every now and then when i inject. piss is normal, i drink plenty of water and eat clean. Sex drive is the same. I have gotten incredible strength gains and more vascular. Acne was bad at first but now i just shower more and scrub my back, acne is pretty much down. Fina is by far the greatest steroid ever.. Anyone ran fina longer with no sides.. Also my beard has gotten very full.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I came off of a 20 weeker, and this was 6-8 weeks ago, I'm not fully recovered yet and still feel like ass. Know what you're getting into bro.

i was thinking of running another 6 weeks Im addicted to this ****. When you came off did you just use clomid or what?

curiousity is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency

cj1capp, you might want to also stop the fina a couple of weeks before you stop the test. This will give your body a bit of a head start on recovering from the fina and make your PCT easier (for your body that is.)

Rebel Yell is offline Associate Member
    All I can say is , when you up the ante, you can win BIG TIME, but be prepared for the alternative. What it all boils down to , it's a game of calculated risks, acquired knowledge, using your head and listening to your body.

I wish you success man.

So far Im feeling great, i think my body can handle another 6 weeks.

Thread Information