Mikey81 is offline Junior Member

Smile Steroid Expert Needed! Please Help!!!

Hello Guys, I'm 23 years old. I'm 6,2" 210lbs. I decided to get back to bodybuilding and put my hands on juice again. But there is a little problem! I'm from Poland, Europe. I did a couple of cycles with Dianabol and Omnadren only. I reached nearly 240lbs but looked very bloaty (high water retention). I would like you to "wreckemend" me a 2 or even 3 cycles I could do over the 6 months or more to get a very shred, ripped look and build some awesome mass. So a I said I've got a liitle problem. I now am out of shape so bad, my body fat is 18% and I'm so much confused with the choice of juice. I'm thinking of Deca and Primo/ EQ for bulking up and Winstrol Depot with or alone Parabolan . I want to be around 220lbs fully shred with bodyfat level around 7-8% Does this make sense, or I do need more time to do it. Please give me some clues. Which juice shall I get and what type of diet to use in these two phases?

THE PUMP is offline Member
    choose want you want to do now bulk or cut cause its imposible to do both at once so pick one and il try help you out bro id suggest cut!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    lay out a few cycles for us to critique for you... but for bulking try sometihn with test enan deca and dbol and for cuttin try somethinh with test prop, fina, winny, and eq.

Mikey81 is offline Junior Member

Cutting cycle?

Ok, after all I might do the cutting cycle first, cause of 18% bf level. So, I thought that I'd get Winny Depot 50mg eod then combining with Parabolan 152 mg a week. Would that be a good choice? I also considered Finaplix but this **** is really strong and I've never taken it before, besides I don't know how to stack it with Winny and/or Parabolan. I would go for 6 to 8 weeks and consume 300-400g protein per day and about 200g of carbs? Making any sense? Then after I would dropped that f***ing fat off of me I would consider to do the EQ with Deca and Primo for 10 weeks to get the lean mass. If you find something wrong, please give corrections.

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey81
    Ok, after all I might do the cutting cycle first, cause of 18% bf level. So, I thought that I'd get Winny Depot 50mg eod then combining with Parabolan 152 mg a week. Would that be a good choice? I also considered Finaplix but this **** is really strong and I've never taken it before, besides I don't know how to stack it with Winny and/or Parabolan. I would go for 6 to 8 weeks and consume 300-400g protein per day and about 200g of carbs? Making any sense? Then after I would dropped that f***ing fat off of me I would consider to do the EQ with Deca and Primo for 10 weeks to get the lean mass. If you find something wrong, please give corrections.
    you should base all your cycles around test
    for cutting, use a test with a short ester (test prop)
    for bulking, use a test with a longer ester (test enan or cyp)

THE PUMP is offline Member
    A mate of mine in the gym ran a cutting cycle ssomthing like this with great results

wk 1-14 prop 100mg eod
    wk 1-4 winny 50mg daily
    wk 12-16 winny 50mg daily
    pct

And man did he get ripped he looked unbelevable!

DoubleHelix is offline Junior Member
    Why dont you get your self in better shape naturally first and then start a cycle. Sounds to me like you should get into the swing of things a little but more before injecting loads of stuff.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I hate to be the one to bust your bubble, but becoming 220 7-8% body fat from 210 18%bf in 6 months is just unreasonable. If AAS could give results like that, that fast don't you think there would be a lot more ripped people out there.

If you were to cut first, you would most likely drop down to 185 and look lean enough to see some abs. Then if you wanted to bulk again you would have to do it slowly to retain that ripped physique.

If you bulk first you can get up to 240 again or so, and then cut down to 220 and you'll be in much better shape. Although it sounds like your an endomorph, so any of your goals are really going to be attained by diet and cardio. Not AAS.

Try focusing on your diet and training for the next year and see what you can do naturally. I bet you'll be surprised. If you need help constructing a diet and training routine, then just start another thread and me and some other bros can help you out. Good luck.

Thread Information