Thread: hgh

ADAWG is offline Junior Member

hgh

So does anybody know anything about this stuff and how much it cost? I have found a source for it but it wants like 500 for 100 iu. I know this stuff is supposed to be expensive but for christ sakes that is only like a month and a half supply. Its my understanding that to see any significant change you have to take it for at least 3 months so my question is IS IT WORTH IT!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    probably not worth it at that price. i'd just spend your money on a good hefty cycle.

ADAWG is offline Junior Member
    Well in that case, what would be an ideal cycle for me?
    I am 22 years old and have been training for about a year and a half. I am thinking of joining a competition this next ssummer. I know that i am small in comparison to other guys with my frame. I am 5'11'' and only weigh 170-175 with 15 1/2 inch arms. Most people cant believe that because my arms look pretty freaking big. I am still learning about AS and trying to find a way to fund it. Let me know something guys.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Start with Test Enanthate at 400-500mg/week for 10-15 weeks. Nolvadex on hand and Clomid for post cycle. Shouldn't cost more than $250.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    Start with Test Enanthate at 400-500mg/week for 10-15 weeks. Nolvadex on hand and Clomid for post cycle. Shouldn't cost more than $250.
    I agree with my bro Dizzle

Thread Information