dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member

first cycle guys, lil help

this is gonna be my first cycle, nothing major, but its a start:

weeks 1-8
    200 mg test prop E3D
    weeks4-8
    100 mg test cyp E5D

do i really need an anti-e for this, and if so, will nething over the counter work?

age-20
    6'
    196lbs
    BF-10%

thanks for your help

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    the cycle sizzzuks, do some more research and wait ahwhile
    abstrack@protonmail.com

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=dalcowbag]this is gonna be my first cycle, nothing major, but its a start:

weeks 1-8
    200 mg test prop E3D
    weeks4-8
    100 mg test cyp E5D

do i really need an anti-e for this, and if so, will nething over the counter work?

age-20
    6'
    196lbs
    BF-10%

Do alittle more research, that's not a good cycle at all. Yes you do need anti-e's, and no over the counter stuff is not a substitute.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Cycle looks crap bro just run test enth for 10-12 weeks at 500mg and a simple pct.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE PUMP
    Cycle looks crap bro just run test enth for 10-12 weeks at 500mg and a simple pct.
    I agree. Also, use a real anti-e, not something over the counter.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    agree aswell man....
    dont need the prop...only first cycle....stick with test-e like The Pump said.... clomid and nolva PCT and the nolva on hand

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    imho guys, i think its a bit harsh to tell this guy that his cycle sucks or it is crap....i dont want to start any arguments or anything, but, everyone always preaches about this site being one of the best anabolic steroid sites on the internet. i think you guys could put "sizzzucks" or "crap" in less harsh terms. we dont want anyone thinking this board is full of rude, harsh members....jmho

this is not to say i think the cycle looks good. it definately needs some work.

Quote Originally Posted by TOMMY-GUNN
    imho guys, i think its a bit harsh to tell this guy that his cycle sucks or it is crap....i dont want to start any arguments or anything, but, everyone always preaches about this site being one of the best anabolic steroid sites on the internet. i think you guys could put "sizzzucks" or "crap" in less harsh terms. we dont want anyone thinking this board is full of rude, harsh members....jmho
    there is nothing wrong with telling him the cycle sizuuuks or is crap, it is IMHO. what I dont understand why you would support someone at the age of 20 doing any AAS???

in no way has anybody flammed the guy, he is 20yrs old and uneducated about what he is about to do to himself. Regardless of age, the layout of the cycle sucks and there needs to be some more research done.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

moush is offline Senior Member
    no way man you are too young....stick around the board talk to some of the guys here, post your questions and in about a yr or so you can do a real good beginners cycle...

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    Sounds good to me, thats all you need for a first cycle, you'll need anti-e's on that cycle tho.

What you can do though if you dont have access to nolva or arimidex is use Flax Seeds, NOT the oil, grind the seeds with a pestle and mortar and use it as a spread or something, that's a very good anti-e, just as effective as nolva.

Just dont use bottled flax oil because the chemical that has the anti-e property is manufactured out when they make the oil.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    im 19 and im gonna start my cycle in a few days, i dont belive im too young, ill bet my diet and training are 95% better than the majority of people who work out and or juice.
    Your diet and training don't have the first thing to do with you being too young!
    Premature closure of the epiphysial (sp) growth plates, damgae to an as of yet underdeveloped endocrine system, damage to your testes.........these are reasons that YOU ARE TOO YOUNG!

It is your health in consideration, not your knowledge or commitment.
    Both of you have some natural growing left....wait a while before you screw that up.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    already 6'1, dont wanna get any taller, consulted my doctor had my blood tested, she will be monitoring me throughout the cycle
    CONGRADULATIONS :spudnikbi you're are ready then....
    abstrack@protonmail.com

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    lostsoul.....usaid too use flax seeds as an anti-e, ne advice on how much? ne input at all thanks.

and too all u d!cks bashing that cycle, its a first cycle and its fine for what it is, and that would be 5-10lbs in weight gain

Ju-tang is offline Junior Member
    Yeah this cycle really does suck
    Last edited by Ju-tang; 01-18-2004 at 12:31 PM.

abstrack.....first, i never said i agreed or disagreed with him doing any cycle. secondly, i just said that postive, curteous replies will ggo a lot farther than calling his cycle sh it...
    Last edited by TOMMY-GUNN; 01-18-2004 at 02:29 PM.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    That cycle isn't laid out very well, I'm sure you might see some gains from it, but wouldn't you rather get optimum gains from your cycle. It is you who has to spend the money on AAS, so i would want the most out of it.

This sounds like this is your first cycle, and at 20 you might be to young, but thats not gonna stop you. Just be mature about your decisions with the use of AAS. Don't think that these guys are dicks because they don't like your cycle, most of these bros are here to help you so you don't hurt yourself.

Try this cycle for first time:

wk 1-10 250mgs/wk enanthate
    wk 12-15 Clomid 100mgs ed/ 28 days
    *nolva on hand

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    lostsoul.....usaid too use flax seeds as an anti-e, ne advice on how much? ne input at all thanks.

and too all u d!cks bashing that cycle, its a first cycle and its fine for what it is, and that would be 5-10lbs in weight gain
    That is certainly the way to garner support and gain friendly advice.

Why post, you obviously don't give a **** what anybody has to say?

There are hundreds of first cycles laid out on here...alll you have to do is search. Take a look at the sticky by Ron at the top of this forum. That is a perfect place to start. Your current cycle, is not exactly well planned....continue to look arounf at others' cycles.

Tmeoe told you a fine one, but I would probably still run the clomid at 300/100/50 instead.

There it is...what will you do with it?

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Tmeoe told you a fine one, but I would probably still run the clomid at 300/100/50 instead.

Thanks bro, I don't like doing the 300/100/50 with clomid because of the vision problems it gives me. I took Pheednos advice about the 100mgs ed for 28 days, its a longer PCT but helps with the vision.

Quote Originally Posted by TOMMY-GUNN
    abstrack.....first, i never said i agreed or disagreed with him doing any cycle. secondly, i just said that postive, curteous replies will ggo a lot farther than calling his cycle sh it...
    stop crying...
    abstrack@protonmail.com

hahaha...alright im gonna drop it now

Thread Information