TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member

Minimizing Weight Loss Post Cycle with Creatine

Hey Guys,

Two questions. First, how many of you guys come off cycles with creatine? Secondly, i have Dorian Yates' creatine and i cannot stand the taste of it when mixed in water. i was wondering if i can just eat the crystals straight up- not mixed in anything?

I know this probably should be in Supplement questions, but i was thinking that id get more responses in the steroid questions.

Thanks a lot guys!!

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    I think I know the s hit he is talking about and it is berry flavoured (not exactly what I would want in my chocalote flavoured PWO! I was wondering about that too, can you just consume the crydtals???

slayde is offline New Member
    i used to just take a spoonful of powder and then wash it down with water. always buy neutral everything. much easier to change things up if you're like me. i can't do the same flavor shake 3 times a day. always adding fruit or chocolate or even greens. favorite is pineapple juice with bluberries, banana and egg whites plus glutamine and creatine. if you use celltech creatine it's doesn't taste to bad with water but it has a lot of sugar. better to regulate that yourself

the creatine is berry flavoured and it is the equivalent to a scoop of protein powder so i can't really mix it with my post workout shake.....the taste would be too much to handle..mint chocolate berry lol...anyways, so can i just down the crystals alone?

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    Bump

anyone??????

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, you can eat the crystals alone.

awesome...thanks a lot mr. death

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    You could buy some gatorade or power-aid powder and mix that in. That's what I'm doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by TOMMY-GUNN
    the creatine is berry flavoured and it is the equivalent to a scoop of protein powder so i can't really mix it with my post workout shake.....the taste would be too much to handle..mint chocolate berry lol...anyways, so can i just down the crystals alone?

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Yes you can eat staight crystals, but why torture yourself and just get some more creatine. The stuff is dirt cheap, and creatine is creatine no matter how you get it.

Do not expect to keep all gains with creatine. If you want to use it, make sure you do the loading phase the first week.

Up your diet 500cals or so for a few weeks so your body can maintain its new mass. This can be hard to do since your eating so much already, but once you get used to it its not bad.

When you workout, you'll have to train differently. Try doing negatives and static reps. etc. This is to shock your body in a different way, other than lifting extremely heavy.

Your strength will drop and weight will drop, just set your mind for it. How much depends on you. This is where the derpression you hear about from AAS is caused, when people see there results fade away. Instead, look at like a chance to focus on diet and training until your ready for an even better cycle. Good luck.

thanks a lot tmeoe. some great advice in there. very much appreciated!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe
    Yes you can eat staight crystals, but why torture yourself and just get some more creatine. The stuff is dirt cheap, and creatine is creatine no matter how you get it.

Do not expect to keep all gains with creatine. If you want to use it, make sure you do the loading phase the first week.

Up your diet 500cals or so for a few weeks so your body can maintain its new mass. This can be hard to do since your eating so much already, but once you get used to it its not bad.

When you workout, you'll have to train differently. Try doing negatives and static reps. etc. This is to shock your body in a different way, other than lifting extremely heavy.

Your strength will drop and weight will drop, just set your mind for it. How much depends on you. This is where the derpression you hear about from AAS is caused, when people see there results fade away. Instead, look at like a chance to focus on diet and training until your ready for an even better cycle. Good luck.
    Good advice

Thread Information