thepath is offline New Member

Question Which Test/EQ cycle would you rather run?

I am on a limited budget and have the option of one of the following two cycles.

1) 15 wks EQ 400mg/wk
    2) 10 wks EQ 400mg/wk, Test E 250mg/wk

All this while on an HRT maintenance dosage of 150mg/wk (so in effect 150mg/wk of Test on the first cycle and 400mg/wk on the second, and no PCT).

Stats are 21 y/o, 5'11, 195lbs and I'm going for mass. I know EQ takes a while to show its effects so I don't want it to go to waste. I also don't want to do a test-only cycle as I am already dealing with slightly elevated E2 levels at my HRT dosage and, in this case, the EQ is cheaper.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    #2 TEST/EQ but i would bump the test to at least 500 (250mgs/e4days) a week, and continue with the HRT.. are you on a patch or are you taking shots of HRT... Get some novaldex/armidex for sides etc. If you don't mind me asking why are you on HRT you are young for that?

No problem. I'm doing shots and I'm on HRT because my natty test levels blow. What are ya gonna do...

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thepath
    No problem. I'm doing shots and I'm on HRT because my natty test levels blow. What are ya gonna do...
    do you know what this was from??

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    #2 TEST/EQ but i would bump the test to at least 500 (250mgs/e4days) a week, and continue with the HRT.. are you on a patch or are you taking shots of HRT... Get some novaldex/armidex for sides etc. If you don't mind me asking why are you on HRT you are young for that?
    I agree

I hear that bro, that looks like a blessing in disguise.. Run that test bro, at the least 500mgs (250mgs e4d), and keep going with your HRT shots.. EQ run it 400mgs a week.. As far as sides always have an anti estrogen (novaldex/clomid) otherwise your looking at developing gyno, you mentioned ur E2 levels are risen a bit, from your lowered test levels...

but go 10 weeks at 500mgs/test
    400mgs/EQ
    10mgs/novaldex if you see signs of gyno

good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    do you know what this was from??
    I wish I did, but I think the answer to your question is that this would be my first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    I hear that bro, that looks like a blessing in disguise.. Run that test bro, at the least 500mgs (250mgs e4d), and keep going with your HRT shots.. EQ run it 400mgs a week.. As far as sides always have an anti estrogen (novaldex/clomid) others your looking at developing gyno, you mentioned ur E2 levels are risen a bit...

but go 10 weeks at 500mgs/test
    400mgs/EQ
    10mgs/novaldex if you see signs of gyno
    My main concern with using that much test are the E2 and DHT levels, and the damage my lipid profile is going to sustain because of the increased arimidex use. It took me 6 months to get my HRT dialed in properly and the last thing I want to do is upset that balance.

I'm just wondering... would you not agree that, given my stats, I'd be able to run 150mg/wk of test and 400mg/wk of EQ and get the same gains, give or take 5 lbs, that I would with 650mg/wk of test and 400mg/wk of EQ?

Test at 400mgs/week will realisticly shut down your bodys natural test production, but you are already supplementing the test @ 150mgs a week, which is already 2-3 times the natural amount... Stepping back and looking this over you would see pretty good gains from this cycle, you gave earlier. Your receptors, will respond well to the added test, and EQ too boot. I would agree, but if you don't want to experience gyno, you would have to run some sort of antiestrogen... Because the extra 400mgs will throw your estrogen/test balance off again...

It looks good though, If you think about it you don't really need to run PCT because your test levels will not come down any lower then 150mgs a week.. I would just be concerned with gyno sides...

Good luck bro, cycle looks good

Thread Information