Thread: Cycle Check
01-18-2004, 09:07 PM #1
I am about to start my next one and I wanted some opinions.
I like to keep my doses as low as possible.
wk 1-12 Sus 450/wk (I will not raise this dose)
wk 1-10 Deca 200/wk
wk 10-14 Winny 30mg/day
I dont have any problems with EQ, but I have used it a few times before and I want to change it up a little, so should I be ok with the DECA, I would like to have NO PROBLEMS with the DECA DICK.
Last edited by djsir007; 01-18-2004 at 09:24 PM.
01-18-2004, 10:37 PM #2
looks okay to me...except I'm not sure how your going to take 450mg week of sus...did someone come out with a new 450 strength sus?
So I'll assume you meant 500mg
P.S It would be nice if you could add some prop in with the winny for the last 4 weeks!...but what you've laid out will do the trick.
01-18-2004, 11:05 PM #3
01-19-2004, 06:14 AM #4
01-19-2004, 06:37 AM #5Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2003
- new york
01-19-2004, 10:31 AM #6
I'd take the winny at 50mg/day but the rest looks fine bro...
01-20-2004, 05:27 PM #7
01-20-2004, 05:32 PM #8
Not sure about your cycle experience, but a couple questions for you:
1. Why not go with Enanthate or Cypionate , both are long acting esters and are much cheaper than Sustanon ?
2. If you run the Deca have some Bromo on hand for progesterone gyno
3. Why not substitute Fina for the Deca, are ed injections a problem, same question goes for adding prop to the end of the cycle to extend past the winny to make revocery easier?
4. Maybe a D-bol or Prop jumpstart?
5. Try using Tribulus throughout your cycle, its OCT and i hear it can do wonders for your boys
01-20-2004, 05:33 PM #9
01-28-2004, 05:43 AM #10
Here is the update:
1-12 SUS300 @ 450mg/wk
1-8 DECA200 @ 250mg/wk
9-14 Winny @ 50mg/day
1-17 Nolv @ 10mg/day
15-17 Clomid 300/150 X 7/50 X 7
Any ideas where to find Bromo?
01-28-2004, 05:48 AM #11Junior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2004
I wouldn't add deka to my cycle, test e is a better option for you, you need to have a small amount of test in every cycle. People just don't preach this, test is naturally occuring for a reason. You can opt for fina and winny and test if anything.
01-28-2004, 05:51 AM #12
SUS is Test.
01-28-2004, 05:52 AM #13Respected Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2002
- Miller's Crossing
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)