Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member

Trenbolone Pellets

Have not heard of too many on here that have ever mentioned taking Trenbolone (finaplix AKA Revalor H) orally. If a guy does not have the means to convert to a liquid form, is this still a usable form of consumption? I have done them in the past, but only without the knowledge of knowing there is a liquid form. I did however get a case of (what I have read described as) FINA COUGH. I can remember this VERY clearly. The way I took the product was after crushing the pellets in a pill crusher, I'd put the stuff under my tongue, till it desolved. It never failed that every time I did any movements laying on my back, I would cough, and cough. So much I would have to stop and go in the restroom to get the crap out of my throat. Again, this was done over 7-10 yrs ago, so please foprgive my ignorance, but is it still an option to take it orally, and are there gains to be had this way?

Any thought bros?

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Well, that way of taking them is pretty much useless.
    If you can obtain fina you can obtain a kit to convert it to injectable form.
    The other way is DMSO,I've posted a step by step way of using this just do a search.It is effective but a pain in the a**!

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamupjohn
    Have not heard of too many on here that have ever mentioned taking Trenbolone (finaplix AKA Revalor H) orally. If a guy does not have the means to convert to a liquid form, is this still a usable form of consumption? I have done them in the past, but only without the knowledge of knowing there is a liquid form. I did however get a case of (what I have read described as) FINA COUGH. I can remember this VERY clearly. The way I took the product was after crushing the pellets in a pill crusher, I'd put the stuff under my tongue, till it desolved. It never failed that every time I did any movements laying on my back, I would cough, and cough. So much I would have to stop and go in the restroom to get the crap out of my throat. Again, this was done over 7-10 yrs ago, so please foprgive my ignorance, but is it still an option to take it orally, and are there gains to be had this way?

Any thought bros?
    Absolutely not!...taking the pellets orally will yield no results, your stomach acids will destroy probably 90% of the compound before your liver even gets a turn to further deactivate the compound.

Send me a PM and I can give you an addy for getting a fina kit.
    If it's really because you don't want to inject then followthe jammers info on dmso.

Quote Originally Posted by jammergsxr
    Well, that way of taking them is pretty much useless.
    If you can obtain fina you can obtain a kit to convert it to injectable form.
    The other way is DMSO,I've posted a step by step way of using this just do a search.It is effective but a pain in the a**!
    Plus it doesn't work......

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

tren

OMG yuck!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Plus it doesn't work......
    Yes it does.

Quote Originally Posted by jammergsxr
    Yes it does.
    Well Brother..Knock yourself out, if you think it works...OK, I'll refrase it just for you, if it DOES work for you, fantastic, rub away.
    But back when they first took Finaject off the Market, and only residual amounts were left, we tried it, with 3 different Chem Guru's ways, cuz back then there weren't any kits available to our knowledge, and I can tell you, we'd never been so disappointed, and from then on treated the whole ordeal like the death of an old friend.
    I'll admit we could tell "Something" was happening, so you could say it wasn't a "total" loss, but it most Certainly wasn't worth it by ANY stretch of the most vivid imagination.
    But hey, like I said, if it's worth it to you, by all means soak that stuff on Bro!
    But personally, it's not worth my time.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamupjohn
    Trenbolone (finaplix AKA Revalor H)
    Whoa! Revalor-H implants contain estradiol! DO NOT USE THESE! Only Finaplix -H or Component-TH implants should be used for these conversions!

The DMSO method is effective, but not nearly as effective as converting it into an injectable solution. Besides that, DMSO stinks! You'll get much better results injecting it, but DMSO does work.

-moto

I didn't say its as good as injection but I would say 60% out of 100%.If it's applied right you can get good results but it is time consuming,stinks,makes your breath stink and is an overall pain in the a**.

Thread Information