Thread: Newbie Question

jasons9192 is offline New Member

Question Newbie Question

I am in Iraq working right now and I was looking for any brand of clenbuterol I could get but all I can find is Salbutamol Sulphate (Brand name Butadin). It is for asthma as well but I don't know if it will have the same effect as clenbuterol. Does anyone know if it does. It comes in 2mg tablets. It is manufactured in Iraq, but I have found the chemical name Salbutamol Sulphate in other brand names and they reference it being a B2 antogonist. Any help would be great.

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasons9192
    I am in Iraq working right now and I was looking for any brand of clenbuterol I could get but all I can find is Salbutamol Sulphate (Brand name Butadin). It is for asthma as well but I don't know if it will have the same effect as clenbuterol. Does anyone know if it does. It comes in 2mg tablets. It is manufactured in Iraq, but I have found the chemical name Salbutamol Sulphate in other brand names and they reference it being a B2 antogonist. Any help would be great.
    Are you sure it's 2mgs and not 20mcgs?

hector999 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasons9192
    Bro I am near your location also working I have searched myself here is a site that might help http://www.basskilleronline.com/fatl...n_by_nick.html paste this link, it is very informative, it will give you many different brand names of clen . The different pharmacys i have been to have all carried basically the same stuff, clen is for asthma but like you stated it has to be beta 2 andrenergic agonist to have the same affect, to be on the safe side i would look for one of these brand names, it may be difficult to find in the middle east but many research company's will deliver to your location and for a lot cheaper then the pharmacy price. I hope this will help

jasons9192 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallets back
    Are you sure it's 2mgs and not 20mcgs?
    I just double checked and according to the package it is 2mg. Being a different chemical compound i guess could mean the difference in dosage. If this will work it is extremely cheap....18 cents per 10 tablets.
    Just not sure if the effect would be the same. I've searched the internet but have found no comparison between the two. I looked for all the common name brands of clen but they do not have any of them.

Thanks for any help.

Thread Information