Luke is offline Associate Member

Should I do D-bol at 10mg/day for 6-8 weeks after cycle to help to keep the gains?

OK, I need you advice bros.
    I 'm finishing a Fina/Winstrol /Test cycle. I gained about 20 pounds, but started T3/ECA now and I'll loose some fat. I'm leaving to Europe in 3 weeks. While there, I'll be able to work out 3-4 times a week. I'll try to keep the protein intake high, but there will be a lot of partying.
    My question: while being there, if I did about 10mg/day D-bol, (for -8 weeks) do you think this would be a good idea to help to keep the gains?
    I'm not looking to gain anything off it, just trying to minimize the muscle loss while being there.
    Also, would it be OK if I did not take any Armidex, because of the very low dosage of D-bol?

THX for the advice.

CITATION X is offline New Member
    Yep, take 10mgs d-bol upon waking. I am doing it right know and am keeping 99% of gains. Ofcourse I always use creatine and glutamine post cycle. Don't worry about the arimedex, @ 10mgs day you won't notice much other than keeping gains.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    nolvadex is a good alternitive with clomid post cycle as well, or so I hear.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Ajax talked about nolva and clomid together post cycle a bit, I was thinking of running 20mgs daily with my clomid.

CITATION X is offline New Member
    JJ You learn something new every day. I didn't know that about arimedex. Do you have any literature we could look at?

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    Big Cat on bodybuilding.com wrote a good piece about why nolv is superior to clomid post cycle.

dq

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    luke take it am only i'll be doing the same thing soon
    am only does not shut down system and dbol works outside receptors so still able to clean out while keeping gains

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    with such a low dosage of D-bol is clomid still needed post cycle? just curious.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    with such a low dosage of D-bol is clomid still needed post cycle? just curious.

BUMP

I know this is kinda old but I am curious about d-bol post cycle and why only A.M????

Thread Information