aruv is offline New Member

Advice on a product..What to use???

I have a friend who is playing basketball... he is trying to get on a university team... he wants to increase his overall strength.. and jumping ability..

what could he use to get this and have a short test life.. incase they try to test him.. he wont come up positive...

Thanks in advance...

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I really wouldn't use anythiong but Test Susp if I had the risk of being testing in a sport. Test Susp will show up as natural test like the body produces. Very High strength gains with huge pumps. Problem is you have to inject twice a day and at least once a day 45 minutes before workout.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    I really wouldn't use anythiong but Test Susp if I had the risk of being testing in a sport. Test Susp will show up as natural test like the body produces. Very High strength gains with huge pumps. Problem is you have to inject twice a day and at least once a day 45 minutes before workout.
    With a big pin also ouch, it works though

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt use Test Susp for a first timer. If he really wants to get his jumping ability better have him just work on it more. Try some plyometrics (sp?) more often. As for strenght, basketball players dont need to be big and bulky unless they are Shaq. Have him get on a good bulking diet taking in around 4000 calories a day and about 1.5x his body weight in protein. He will be fine with just that.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Wanna get bigger...take steroids

Wanna run faster...practice running sprints

Wanna jump higher...practice jumping

I doubt seroids will benefit his jumping ability enough to outweigh the consequences of getting caught.

Just not worth when your putting a lot of the line.
    His reputation, scholarships (?), eligibility, etc...all for an extra inch or two...I wouldn't take the risk!

~US~

Thread Information