jobedog is offline Junior Member

need some PCT advice

After last dose on cycle I usually start clomid after 2wks. 300mg/day 1 150/day2-5 100/day6-10 then finish my supply at 50/ed usually a week or so longer. The boys are always back to size but then I can feel my test levels decline again after stopping clomid. It never really comes back quite to the level it was before the cycle. I always exceed my time off time from time on, I am scared that if I continue to use AS I'm going to kill my sex life and natural test levels? I don't think HCG is the answer because it does not stimulate the bodys own hormone production but mimics it I am going to use clen in my PCT this time to prevent catabolism but don't know if it will help this situation. Please help!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    All clen is going to do is give you more energy durring PCT. That's the only reason I use it durring that period. Also, depending on the gear determins when you start PCT so you could be starting it too early if you usually wait 2 weeks like you said.

Here's what I do for PCT
    Day 1 - 35 Clen 2 weeks, ECA 2 weeks
    Day 1 300mg Clomid
    Day 2 - 28 Clomid 100mg
    Day 1 - 35 Nolva 10 mg
    Day 1 - I always use it - Tribulus 4g

The tribulus helps with test levels, libido, and other things as well.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I don't know how old you are bro but your test levels will drop every year with or with out steroids . Thats why test was invented in the first place. It may speed up the process some but I was plannibg on supplementing my test up into my 80s so I could still have sex while I was old.

hector999 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    All clen is going to do is give you more energy durring PCT. That's the only reason I use it durring that period. Also, depending on the gear determins when you start PCT so you could be starting it too early if you usually wait 2 weeks like you said.

Here's what I do for PCT
    Day 1 - 35 Clen 2 weeks, ECA 2 weeks
    Day 1 300mg Clomid
    Day 2 - 28 Clomid 100mg
    Day 1 - 35 Nolva 10 mg
    Day 1 - I always use it - Tribulus 4g

The tribulus helps with test levels, libido, and other things as well.
    MudMan I know everyone has there own way of running clomid, but at what dose do you use the clen and for how long efter your pct do you use it.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hector999
    MudMan I know everyone has there own way of running clomid, but at what dose do you use the clen and for how long efter your pct do you use it.
    I start at 40mcg and work up by 20mcg until I'm at or a little above 120mcg a day..... any higher and the sides are real bad for me. The longest I run Clen /ECA is for 8 weeks total so I run it about a month past PCT is completed.

Bioni is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I start at 40mcg and work up by 20mcg until I'm at or a little above 120mcg a day..... any higher and the sides are real bad for me. The longest I run Clen/ECA is for 8 weeks total so I run it about a month past PCT is completed.

MUDMAN....what effects do you really see from the clen /eca cycle..i mean how much does it really help...??

Thread Information