jason3500 is offline Junior Member

eq and winny- no results

I am on week 6 of winny 50mg EOD and 40mg a week of eq
    1st bottle was ttokkyyo eq and last 2 bottles are anabolic BD from sysb group. My body looks better although that could just be very disciplined SXG diet from swolecat and good trainng, I have had no weight gain and have lost about 2-3% BF although I am only on 2500 calories per day and my stats are
    age 32
    height 5.11
    weight 170 pounds
    training 3-5 years

Really not sure if I am on gear its so hard to kniow for sure as eating has not really gone up a lot in craving and sex drive is still a little dornmant like it was before I took the gear so know defibate noticeable changes although I know I should have done a test .cle My joints are not sore either from the winny and this is my forst cycle

any advice, I ll be running th eq for a total of 12-13 weeks

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you mean 400mg of Eq? Eq gives you slow gains it wont give you massive gains right away. And it takes atleast 3 weeks to kick in so really you have only been on it for 3 weeks. Winny is for cutting so you really wont see any mass gains from that either. I would just hang in there for a little longer. I have the Eq from syd group and it has been working well for me. Do you have any pics of the gear. We can tell you from there if its legit or not.

Dont ahve pics but it is idetical to their website pics and has all the markings and labels and expires aug 05 and if you look at my last post it has a batch number ,lease let me know what you think, maybe just the tokkyyo was fake as I heard they closed down and not usre if you can get an aug 05 expiry

Quote Originally Posted by jason3500
    I am on week 6 of winny 50mg EOD and 40mg a week of eq
    1st bottle was ttokkyyo eq and last 2 bottles are anabolic BD from sysb group. My body looks better although that could just be very disciplined SXG diet from swolecat and good trainng, I have had no weight gain and have lost about 2-3% BF although I am only on 2500 calories per day and my stats are
    age 32
    height 5.11
    weight 170 pounds
    training 3-5 years

Really not sure if I am on gear its so hard to kniow for sure as eating has not really gone up a lot in craving and sex drive is still a little dornmant like it was before I took the gear so know defibate noticeable changes although I know I should have done a test .cle My joints are not sore either from the winny and this is my forst cycle

any advice, I ll be running th eq for a total of 12-13 weeks

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I think the Eq hunger is overated. I just get hungry by nature

Your first cycle IMO should have been a Test only cycle , I think you would have been alot more happier with it.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Id say the problem is your cals in take it should be about 5000cals a day bro if you wana bulk.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    what exactly are your goals?

If its cutting, 3% lose in bodyfat (without losing weight) is pretty darn good. Basically the juice is doing its job by preserving muscle and the diet and cardio is contributing to the fat loss. Keep at it and be patient. Body compostion changes don't happen over night.

~US~

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Jason please, I seen you on here a few times. By now you should have known AR members, Vets, Mods stress research before you start anything. Your doing the wrong cycle for mass gains. This should have been a test based cycle with more calories. Your complaint contradicts your diet and cycle. Winny/EQ is a cutting stack for hardening already amassed gains.

At 5'11 170lbs this is all wrong. Your skinny as a board and if you want to bulk or gain size go back to the search button and do this right my brother. After a nice high calorie/test cycle then hit the hardening drugs and low carb etc... eating.

Okay what is done is done...no sweat bro just go back to the drawing board and readjust.

Bump your cals up to 3000 a day. Keep them clean off course and continue to poke away at losing fat with cardio.

Remember guys everyone has different goals, so while bulking might be what you and I would choose to do at 170lbs...Jason might be contempt with his weight, just would like to get rid of the extra fat or spare tire. But I know what your saying Luv...even though you could of said it nicer.

~US~

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Okay what is done is done...no sweat bro just go back to the drawing board and readjust.

Bump your cals up to 3000 a day. Keep them clean off course and continue to poke away at losing fat with cardio.

Remember guys everyone has different goals, so while bulking might be what you and I would choose to do at 170lbs...Jason might be contempt with his weight, just would like to get rid of the extra fat or spare tire. But I know what your saying Luv...even though you could of said it nicer.

~US~
    You guys have been great , really I always appreciate your advice and yeah you are right I know I should have done test but I was so afraid of heavy gear for my forst cycle I stayed away from it and I did just want to cut however you are probbaly right about the muscle retention because I hav retained all of it and have grown a little bit with doing 45 min cardio every morning.

I will be doing a test enth, EQ and winny cycle after a 3 or 4 month rest.

Lol, don't make the same mistake twice Jason.

You won't even need the winny and Eq next time if everything else is planned out right.

The test by itself will be enough. But plenty of time ahead before your second cycle comes up. Keep working hard on geting everything you can out of your current one.

~US~

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Lol, don't make the same mistake twice Jason.

You won't even need the winny and Eq next time if everything else is planned out right.

The test by itself will be enough. But plenty of time ahead before your second cycle comes up. Keep working hard on geting everything you can out of your current one.

~US~
    So do you think that I should leave the others out for my second cycle as this was it

1 - 13 Enan 500mg
    1 - 12 EQ 400mg
    10 - 15 Winny 50mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 15 L-dex .25ml ED -It will come in 1mg/ml so just draw up 1/4 of a cc in a syringe and spray it in your mouth

PCT start 1 day after last winny dose:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva

1. TESTOSTERONE ENATHATE
    QV Enathate 250
    250mg/ml, 10ml vial - $55 x 3

2. EQUIPOSE
    Anabolic BD - SYD LABS Austrailia
    200mg/ml, 10ml vial - $95 x 3

3. NOLVADEX
    Tamoxifen
    10mg/tab, 30 tabs - $45 x 6

4. CLOMID
    Omifen
    50mg/tab, 30 tabs - $45 x 2

5. Liquid arimidex 50ml 1mg/ml $120 x 1 – need advice on how to measure 0.25 mg and if this is L-dex

Total = $930.00

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    But, still are you doing 40mg a week, or did you mean 400? If it's 40mg then it's obviously a total waste. If you mean, 400mg like I think you do, It could take 5 to 6 weeks for EQ to kick in and you should be doing the Winstrol ED @ 50mg. I won't even go into how I do NOT like the cycle......

Thread Information