Thread: Winstrol cycle?

bigJOES is offline New Member

Winstrol cycle?

Hello... i just have a question.. i just purchased some winstrol and i was wondering if i could take it by itself.
    I heard that i should cycle it with test. I was wondering what the reason for this is and what would happen if i take it by itself. Thank you.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I know people who have taken winstrol by itself but the reason that it is not recomended is becuse it shuts down some of your natrual test production while using it. I think I read something the other day that said winstrol shuts down your natrual levels by like 50%. Test is the hormone that makes muscle.

Jackman is offline Banned
    searchhhhhhhhhhhhh i think this is every nubies first post!

simplyjakked is offline Member
    what are you trying to accomplish with a winnie only cycle?

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    searchhhhhhhhhhhhh i think this is every nubies first post!

like the Jackman said.

use your search engine there's lots of info already posted on this site!

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    hey, i heard you can drink winnie, is that true?

CutieFace Guest
    I've had a couple of guys do a winstrol only cycle they claim to have gotten good resuls....you still will need pct because it does affect your natural test levels....

as far as stacking it w/ something would depend upon the results you're looking for

Cutie

fearsuch is offline New Member
    Hello..im thinking of taking a winstrol only cycle as well.. Im trying to basically just get more toned. I would like to gain more muscle also but i know winstrol alone wont do this. I also realize that winstrol lowers your own test. Does this mean that you will actually be weaker if you do a winstrol only cycle. Also winstrol doesnt produce estrogen so does this mean that i wouldnt have to take an anti estrogen once im done the winstrol. Thanks for your replies.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    well, I've been there before so I know. I wish I hadn't done it but I loved the results I had at the time. Bottom line, a winny only imo and from experience is worhtless. I wanted to tone up too, but I shouldn't have taken that route. It is up to you though. I gained about 8 pounds. My bench went up about 40 pounds and I was very cut and lean. It was my first cycle so I saw good results. You can do it but I wouldn't recommend it. I took on bottle over the course of 40 days. 50mg eod. I blew out my rotator pretty bad doing it though. Not recommended but you can see results.
    50%

ouch.. i wouldnt want to blow my rotator cup.. im involved in martial arts as well..so there is a greater possibility of an injury for me. Is there anything i could take that prevents my joints from drying out. How about Glucosamine? I know this is for joints... would this help at all.. thanx

macthedaddy is offline Junior Member
    hey I'm a newbie as well but I've been researching this very question for a few weeks now and I've come to the conclusion that winnie is best when stacked with something else, and that something else is what I'm trying to find out now!

any idea if glucosomine would help prevent your joints from drying out? What would be better then glucosomine?

yes fearsuch, it will help you.

omega 44 is offline New Member
    If you plan on using winny for cutting up i would suggest stacking it with fina,primo and clen . I found that it was my ultimate cutting stack.

AUman is offline New Member
    I know a guy that did 2 bottles of winny (40 ml) only-150mg eod. He started at 6'3" 210 and ended up at 240. He gained 30 lbs of lean muscle. He's been off of it for over two months now and hasn't lost anything-he's as hard as a rock.

Quote Originally Posted by omega 44
    If you plan on using winny for cutting up i would suggest stacking it with fina,primo and clen. I found that it was my ultimate cutting stack.
    Throw some prop in there and you got yourself a date

slick04 is offline New Member
    I just starting taking winstrol and would like to know what results i should see, I am on a high protein diet and 5 day weight lifting and no cardio. What I want is to be lean and put on mass. Is this possible with just protein and winstrol and no creatin? Please help. slick

Thread Information