Rookie182 is offline New Member

Bulking Then Cutting

I'm going to run a Test Enan Cycle for 10 weeks with dosages at 200mg ,I originally planned to go up too 400mg ,but heard that you still see good results with low dosages.

I really want to do a Cutting phase aswell ,will i need too with low dosages can anyone offer advice on a Cutting Cycle after Bulking or During.

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    you could throw in so many other compounds with the test to help cut you up...but it really depends on diet and cardio, and what your body fat % is at right now?

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    cardio and diet counts more on cutting, take a strong stimulant to curb your appetite and take winny last six weeks to preserve muscle, 50mg ED in tablet form should be good

What is the Best Cutting/Lean Mass Cycle ,Can u still apply Test Enan to it mabye with some Whinny or something else.

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookie182
    What is the Best Cutting/Lean Mass Cycle ,Can u still apply Test Enan to it mabye with some Whinny or something else.
    wk 1-10 test 400mgs/week
    wk 8-14 winny 50mgs/day

get some clen and pct's

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I'm not certain, but I think you should go a little higher on the test dosage. If it is 200mg enanthate shoot 1 cc e4d. I don't think at 200mg a week you will see a whole lot of gains. Also, the active half live of enanthate is 4-5 days. So you want to make sure for stable blood levels you shoot within that time frame. As far as cutting goes, you need to do some research on what you want to do. I know what i want to do prop/tren /masteron /var but that is not going to be up your alley. Figure out a cutting cycle and let us help you with the dosages/weeks/etc.

I'm going to run a Test Enan Cycle for 10 weeks with dosages at 200mg ,I originally planned to go up too 400mg ,but heard that you still see good results with low dosages.

I really want to do a Cutting phase aswell ,will i need too with low dosages can anyone offer advice on a Cutting Cycle after Bulking or During.
    Up the Test IMO....Lose doses are fine, but that's a bit too low IMO Bro.
    At least do 2 every 8 days...1 E4D
    What Brand are you using?

fabry is offline Senior Member
    Mallets,
    why do you suggest:

wk 1-10 test 400mgs/week
    wk 8-14 winny 50mgs/day

shouldnt he stop winny when he starts pct?
    i thought...
    wk 1-10 test 400mgs/week
    wk 8-12 winny 50mgs/day
    ...is the correct way, with pct 2 weeks after last inj.

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    Mallets,
    why do you suggest:

wk 1-10 test 400mgs/week
    wk 8-14 winny 50mgs/day

shouldnt he stop winny when he starts pct?
    i thought...
    wk 1-10 test 400mgs/week
    wk 8-12 winny 50mgs/day
    ...is the correct way, with pct 2 weeks after last inj.
    Well, yes and no.
    Personally, I don't like runnin anything without Test, and ending with test makes for an easier recovery. However, Rookie is running Enanthate , which will take right around 14 days to clear, and in that respect I think your week 12 ending is a little closer to what I would like. Optimally, I would switch to Prop at the end so I could end w/Test, yet not have a long wait for PCT.
    Like I mentioned, It's best to end with Test for Recovery purposes, but if you DO end with Winny, you could start PCT as early as the 2nd day after your last Winny shot. (Some would even say the next day)
    But if Rookie can afford a bottle (or 2) of Propionate , I would run it the last 14 days or so.

Thanks for the Advice everyone,If i use winny will i still need to use clen or something like that after my Cycle .

Thanks for the Advice everyone,If i use winny will i still need to use clen or something like that after my Cycle .
    The Clen /ECA thing helps me a great deal during PCT, one to stay hard, and help fend off further atrophy, but mainly to fight lethargy, and keep my energy up.
    But no, it's not "necessary."

Is it possible just to do 10 wk Cycle of Test Enan with 400mg and use clen along with pct after the Cycle.I really want to keep some Gains so i will be eating heaps but i don't want to put on bodyfat.

wk 1-10 Test enan 400mg
    wk 8-14 winny 50mg /day

plus pct

........or

wk 1-10 400mg Test enan
    pct and clen post cycle

if i use clen will it give me Muscle Hardness instead of putting bodyfat on.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    depending on what you bf is now and of course how clean you eat will go further in determining what happens in terms of gaining bf. I read a great post on here referring to people on gear with higher bf levels gaining more fat on a bulker than his less 'fat' counterpart. Although, if its a first cycle and you do it right, the added muscle should help to burn fat as long as pct goes well. good luck.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I think taking 200mg p/week of any type of test is a waste of time, but if u belive it will work for you then go for it. IMO pump your test intake to at least 400mg p/week

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Alot of bros believe that 200mg of test e is too low and I am sure that holds true for many but I wonder how many have actually done a 200mg test cycle?

I know with me personally I gained 30 pounds on my first cycle with 200mg of enanthate over 10 weeks with 100mg per week of deca and some anavar cycled in the last half of the cycle. I kept 20 pounds. I had trained hard for 5 years before I cycled though. Everyone is different and I am sure these guys have lots more experience than me but if you can get away with the lower dose and it works, especially for your first cycle, I think everyone would agree that you would be better off. Body Building is not a sprint race but no one wants to waste precious time for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    Alot of bros believe that 200mg of test e is too low and I am sure that holds true for many but I wonder how many have actually done a 200mg test cycle?

I know with me personally I gained 30 pounds on my first cycle with 200mg of enanthate over 10 weeks with 100mg per week of deca and some anavar cycled in the last half of the cycle. I kept 20 pounds. I had trained hard for 5 years before I cycled though. Everyone is different and I am sure these guys have lots more experience than me but if you can get away with the lower dose and it works, especially for your first cycle, I think everyone would agree that you would be better off. Body Building is not a sprint race but no one wants to waste precious time for sure.
    Well, this certainly happens, I've seen it many times on first timers. And though mostly water, I gain 25-30 lbs on my very 1st years ago on 250mg of Primoteston in 10 weeks. But this is rare per capita.
    And on the next cycle of Primoteston/Deca (250mg E4D w/200mg Deca EW & 30mg ED D-bol kick) I only gained the same...kept about 10 the 1st time, and 12 the next (PCT was very misunderstood back then though)
    But I had a very experienced Vet looking over my shoulder the whole time.
    But overall, don't expect much after the water fades on 200mg ran once per week, that's not much to begin with, much of the gear out there is under dosed, and at once per week, are well past the half life of the ester by the time of your next inject.
    200mg E4d will render MUCH better results...MUCH.

Thread Information