asiancuts is offline Associate Member

getting pct from research labs

hey bros. i've been getting my clomid, nolv, etc. from my source the past year, but i think the prices are a little expensive. he charges $20 for 10 clomid (50mg tabs) and $15 for 10 nolvadex (and thats for only 10mg tabs!). im getting kinda sick of it. i always here you guys talking about getting pct stuff from research labs. ive checked a few out, but how do i know which companys are legit? also, when taking liquid compounds, how do u know what your taking is the right stuff, or the right concentration? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by asiancuts
    hey bros. i've been getting my clomid, nolv, etc. from my source the past year, but i think the prices are a little expensive. he charges $20 for 10 clomid (50mg tabs) and $15 for 10 nolvadex (and thats for only 10mg tabs!). im getting kinda sick of it. i always here you guys talking about getting pct stuff from research labs. ive checked a few out, but how do i know which companys are legit?
    definitely getting raped on your anti-e's from the guy.

if you want to know which company is legit, PM a Mod or Vet and ask them.

also, when taking liquid compounds, how do u know what your taking is the right stuff, or the right concentration?
    you don't unless you have it tested - but it's not worth it. you just gotta trust the company you get it from. most are making a decent profit from homebrewing them anyways, so there's no real point to have a bogus business.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    They usually go for 1$ each and nolv is only 17$ for 100 in mex clomids go for about 50 each in mex.
    Last edited by TRE; 01-19-2004 at 05:16 PM.

hey bros. i've been getting my clomid, nolv, etc. from my source the past year, but i think the prices are a little expensive. he charges $20 for 10 clomid (50mg tabs) and $15 for 10 nolvadex (and thats for only 10mg tabs!). im getting kinda sick of it. i always here you guys talking about getting pct stuff from research labs. ive checked a few out, but how do i know which companys are legit? also, when taking liquid compounds, how do u know what your taking is the right stuff, or the right concentration? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
    Most of the labs you hear discussed are completely legit and dosed accurately, because the raw material is so cheap and there is so much competition. There is no reason to underdose unless you only plan to be around for a very short time.
    You are getting raped with those prices. Switch to a research company and buy a summer home with the money you'll save.

raped is an understatement. i kept buying from him because i got such good prices on AAS, so with the money i saved i used on overpriced pct. kinda defeats the whole purpose

Sorry man to hear thoes terriable prices you got, I am from chi town too and there is so many sources to get good prices from. I would get your pct definately from a research company like LR.

i hear so much about LR, i dont even know what it is. ive asked on previous threads for someone to fill me in, but nothing.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    bump. those prices are worse than what I'm gonna pay, but I'm interested in this too

bones93 is offline Junior Member
    whats up bro
    Good to see a few fellow chi town boys on here...Give the research compainies a try!...I recommend LR as that is the only one I have experiance with...
    You will save your self some cash...I too paid a little high for Anti e's inn the past, im def goin liquid next time

jt80 is offline New Member
    hey guy's could someone fill me in about LR

Thread Information