Thread: 2nd cycle

eggwhite is offline New Member

2nd cycle

I did a cycle of deca and D-bol last year. I had great results and did not experience that much of a lag period when I came off. I did clomid pct. 1cc a day for 21 days. I liked the gains but I put on a fair amount of fat. I'm 5'9. I used to be about 150 and 10%. Now I'm 175 and 16% BF. I'd like to get those numbers to around 190-195 and 8-10%. This is my plan for the my next cycle.

wks 1-10 1cc deca300 ew
    wks ??? 50mg winny ed or eod
    wks 11-14 clomid 1cc ed
    wks 12-14 clen (pyramid dosages)

how does that sound? I'm expecting someone to say add test, but I don't think I want to do that. The test would make me put on a good bit of mass but I read that a good bit of that size is lost afterwards. I don't want to blow up huge only to lose some of that mass. Stretch marks are already a problem and I'd like to get and stay really lean. Also test has a lot of side-effects that I don't want to deal with. I'm prone to acne, and ester gyno. And I think I can get my desired results with just the deca and winstrol .

Ok that's it. any tips or whatnot will be appreciated. Thanks.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Your gona need a test with that deca bro!

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eggwhite
    how does that sound? I'm expecting someone to say add test, but I don't think I want to do that. The test would make me put on a good bit of mass but I read that a good bit of that size is lost afterwards. I don't want to blow up huge only to lose some of that mass. Stretch marks are already a problem and I'd like to get and stay really lean. Also test has a lot of side-effects that I don't want to deal with. I'm prone to acne, and ester gyno. And I think I can get my desired results with just the deca and winstrol .

Ok that's it. any tips or whatnot will be appreciated. Thanks.
    Where did you hear that? Test having more sides than Deca? I don't know where you are getting that if you use test, you'll blow up, then lose all your gains when you go into PCT.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Use prop if you dont wana gain water and deca will not help if you dont want water so do some homework bro.

no flame,

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Why not prop/tren

Shud is offline Associate Member
    deca will bloat you......prop/eq would be a better cycle.....
    eq will be better than deca.....i am yet to use eq but hear good things...cant wait for my next cycle.....

eggwhite is offline New Member
    I've already done deca alone. Didnt get deca dick and the water retention wasn't bad at all. It made my joints feel great and I really liked the gains. That' why I wanted to do it again. I just wanted to combine some winstrol and clen to cut out towards the end of the cycle.

I've read a lot of stuff on this site that said Deca yields the most keepable lean muscle gains. That's what I'm looking for, keepable lean muscle.

I'm really not all that familiar on tren and prop. But I think both of em have to be shot eod. That's a lot of sticking. With the winny I was going to shoot one time then drink the next. I think shooting that much would hurt my workouts because my arms would always be sore. I don't like shooting in the ass.

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    It is true, deca alone can work very well, I have done it succesfully w/o getting a floppy penis. However without test you have to remmebr you are taking a risk at getting deca dick, you might of got lucky the first time like me.....It's up to you bro, if your willing to risk it go ahead

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    throw in test IMO. use prop to avoid water retention. if you dont want to shoot eod like you said, try enan or cyp and use a good anti-e to control water retention. and its not true that after you discontinue test you lose most of your gains. with proper pct and keeping your diet and training right its not unusual to keep almost all of it

Thread Information