Thread: FIna

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member

FIna

If you were to take Fina by itself, what can you accomplish? Does it help make you hard and dense or does it just help you gain size and get cut?
    My goal would be to get harder, leaner, and more dense........I hate winny, it ****s with my shoulders too much.........Should i just run Eq at 400mg p/wk...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    If you want to run Fina, try running Test Prop along with it. Test should be a base of any cycle IMO.

I wouldn't take a chance on getting Fina dick as some members have before.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    If you want to run Fina, try running Test Prop along with it. Test should be a base of any cycle IMO.

I wouldn't take a chance on getting Fina dick as some members have before.
    Key hit it right on the head there

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Key hit it right on the head there

I am running Fina with prop and enanthate now, but i am almost done.My source gets my **** next week though so i needed to know what to do about cutting.......Have all the cynomel and clen i could need in a lifetime....But also could i use the fina/prop/eq to get good density and lean out with lots of cardio?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaker B' Huge
    I am running Fina with prop and enanthate now, but i am almost done.My source gets my **** next week though so i needed to know what to do about cutting.......Have all the cynomel and clen i could need in a lifetime....But also could i use the fina/prop/eq to get good density and lean out with lots of cardio?

and this fina dick i always here about, is it permanent? I have always run test with it, but just wondering........or is it something that clomid/nolva can fix?

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    If your really looking to lean out, I would forget the juice for now. Juice isn't the answer to everything! To cut down get your diet right, your looking at a high protein, low carb diet do a search you'll find all the info you need. Instead of all that juice I would reccomend you using clen , ephedra, caffiene, a good workout program and lot's of running.....After a few months of this then look into a cycle to finish your cutting (eg: Tren , Prop, winny)

Hope this helps

To answer your question on FINA dick, no it isn't permenant, however from what I hear/ read it is very unpleasent, especially when your with a girl you like and you can't get it up.....To avoid this run test along with your tren , prop for cutting, enthante or cyp for bulking, always run your test past your tren as well.

No nolva and clomid won't fix a floppy penis right away, but will help shorten the long process.

Quote Originally Posted by Fartdaemon
    To answer your question on FINA dick, no it isn't permenant, however from what I hear/ read it is very unpleasent, especially when your with a girl you like and you can't get it up.....To avoid this run test along with your tren , prop for cutting, enthante or cyp for bulking, always run your test past your tren as well.

No nolva and clomid won't fix a floppy penis right away, but will help shorten the long process.

I know about diets and waht not? I am not as new to this as you think.I am finishing bulking.I have gained 52 lbs....Now I have already been dieting down these past few weeksa and i have been doing low intensity cardio for an hour on Tuesdays and Thursdays and Saturdays...Then on m/w/f I row, and I do the arch trainer for 45 at high intensity.......I keep my pulse around 65% of my maximum heart rate... I wan tto know, which i should try to cut with, i don't know because this is the first time i did and all out bulker.........I usually stick to Eq/Fina/Prop, which keeps me lean.........please answer without treating me like a little boy....

KeyMastur is offline VET
    52 pounds gained on fina, prop, and enan ??

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    52 pounds gained on fina, prop, and enan ??

Yes, that is correct......It was like my first cycle i ever did all over again, that being 400mg/wk EQ with THest Enanthate at 750mg/week...

I am taking 100mg of Fina eod, with proo as a front loader for the enanthat, being 3weeks of 150mg/day, and finally enathate starting at 500mg/wk, pyrimiding to 1200 mg/week then back down to 300mg/week...and test prop with fina these last 3 weeks...In all your looking at about a 15 week cycle........i am waiting to start another for about 8 weeks, with very low doses of fina(30mg) and test at 100 mg a week.....and high intesity cardio for an hour about 4 times perweek........

My apologies Jaker you don't have to get mad we are all hear to help,

Anyways for cutting EQ/TREN /PROP will work very well, what dosages and length of cycle are you looking at?

My apologies Jaker you don't have to get mad we are all hear to help,

Anyways for cutting EQ/TREN/PROP will work very well, what dosages and length of cycle are you looking at?

I am going to start cutting without it, the when I have recovered and then some was thiinking to run 75mg/eod FIna, 200mg/weeek eq, adn 50 mg/eod of Prop.......I just need to maintain my size, lean bodymass, but I have clen and cynomel as well......I was looking at a 6-8 wk cylce for the prop/fina/eq, and try not to use any cynomel adn clen unless I absolutly need it at the end..Usually I don't though........I like taking low doses for cutting just for a boost when I am dieting...It also doesn't interfere with an enormous appetite.LOL

EQ is best run for at least 10 to 12 weeks, I would forget the EQ and take winny in it's place if your thinking on doing a short cycle, my suggestion:

1-8 test prop 100mg/EOD
    1-6 Tren 75mg/EOD
    5-10 Winny 50mg/ED or EOD
    clen on 2 weeks off 2 weeks throughout

EQ is best run for at least 10 to 12 weeks, I would forget the EQ and take winny in it's place if your thinking on doing a short cycle, my suggestion:

1-8 test prop 100mg/EOD
    1-6 Tren 75mg/EOD
    5-10 Winny 50mg/ED or EOD
    clen on 2 weeks off 2 weeks throughout

well then I can run the EQ longer with winny? right, but winny just screws my right shoulder over hardcore.....I usually try to stay away from it, but it is among my favorites!

EQ is good if you run it long enough (10 weeks) and if you run test past it (12 weeks)

As for your shoulder with winny, if your having shoulder problems, go see a physiotherapist, he/she will give you speacil exercises and stretches to help fix your problem

EQ is good if you run it long enough (10 weeks) and if you run test past it (12 weeks)

As for your shoulder with winny, if your having shoulder problems, go see a physiotherapist, he/she will give you speacil exercises and stretches to help fix your problem

The shoulder isn't just a problem, it is a nagging injury.......I dislocated it and tore some tendons in football about 4 years ago......I have recovered, it is just one of those things that will never be the same , ya know....It is stronger than the other, but it just hurts very badly....And winny I have noticed makes my joints painful, so anyhow thanks for the help......peace out

LebaneseMuscle is offline Junior Member
    Deca is known for helping the joints, doesnt even gotta be alot, 100 mg/week should do it, maybe less.

What lebanese just said is very true, try some things out, you want stuff that sucks all the water out of you (tren /Eq/winny/prop) try throwing in some bloating stuff (deca /enthatane/cyp etc)

Thread Information