Z06Vetteman is offline New Member

Question HCG How To use it?

Ok guys i'm new to this forum but i'm into my 3rd week of a 500 mg/wk sust cycle along with dbol , which I quit after the first week cause the stuff is just too strong for me. Anwyays come time for my recovery I was wondering how exactly do I use HCG ? I have got the two vials and was wonder what the protocol was on how to mix them and where to inject it also... thanks in advance

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I wouldn't use them for recovery PCT. Use them during a cycle, that's fine. BDTR explained somewhere in here why.

Use nolva or clomid or both for PCT.

hmmm if anybody could tell me why that is I would appreciate it.. i've always heard that HCG , nolvadex and chlomid make a killer recovery... It was even publisehd in some biochem journal as the best combination they tested to get the testes in operating order.

Also once again how do I use it... mix the water with the solid or vice versa and is it into the muscle? and which muscle? etc. etc.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Z06Vetteman
    Also once again how do I use it... mix the water with the solid or vice versa and is it into the muscle? and which muscle? etc. etc.
    You are correct HCG and Clomid are the preferred method for recovery along with novla to protect you from estrogen rebound, should probably use novla during your cycle as well if you dont want to wear a bra.

You mix the HCG into the vial with the powder using the bacteriostatic water included with the kit. The amount of water you use determines how large the shot will be. Decide which method of inj you want to use and determine how much fluid volume you want your shot to be. You just divide the total amount of HCG in the vial by the water to determine the doseage per shot. You can inject sub-q or intramuscular. Some people have a definate opinion on one or the other but it seems to me that the schools of thought for the injection method are divided. You would use a different frequency and dose depending on which way you inject. Smaller more frequent shots for sub-q. For IM you can use the quad or thigh.

Peace....

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    You are correct HCG and Clomid are the preferred method for recovery along with novla to protect you from estrogen rebound, should probably use novla during your cycle as well if you dont want to wear a bra.

You mix the HCG into the vial with the powder using the bacteriostatic water included with the kit. The amount of water you use determines how large the shot will be. Decide which method of inj you want to use and determine how much fluid volume you want your shot to be. You just divide the total amount of HCG in the vial by the water to determine the doseage per shot. You can inject sub-q or intramuscular. Some people have a definate opinion on one or the other but it seems to me that the schools of thought for the injection method are divided. You would use a different frequency and dose depending on which way you inject. Smaller more frequent shots for sub-q. For IM you can use the quad or thigh.

Peace....
    alright cool is the shoulders good too for intramuscular cause i like shooting there? so are you saying i should do multiple shots? cause i would prefer to do just one big shot...

alright cool is the shoulders good too for intramuscular cause i like shooting there? so are you saying i should do multiple shots? cause i would prefer to do just one big shot...
    Sub-q is really easy and painless and you will still need to take an IM shot about every 3 or 4 days. Take a look at the main AR page and look up hcg . It gives you everything you need to know regarding the IM injection, dosages and frequency for HCG. It probably doesnt matter if you take a sholder shot or not but I would prefer a different body part personally.

"You are correct HCG and Clomid are the preferred method for recovery"

WRONG, HCG WILL inhibit recovery by inhibiting the natural reproduction of LH.The article you read, and there are many, is probably very old...Back in the day we used HCG post cycle simply because we THOUGHT is was working due to the strong kick start it gives the testes, it bumps endegeonous test production by almost Identically mimicking the LH, but since it does "mimic" LH, it makes no attempt to reproduce it on it's own, thus ultimately inhibiting the recovery of Leutenizing Hormone/HTPA.
    I'm a huge HCG fan, but DURING, not post!
    there is a whole lot more to PCT that making you nuts swellup again.
    there is probably more misrepresented "facts" on HCG than most anything else...for YEARS it has been misunderstood.
    Last edited by TheSevnthWarrior; 01-20-2004 at 02:47 AM.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    TSW, how much do you take in your cycle? and how often?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8

Peace....
    Sorry bro but this is dated info and bad advice.

Use the HCG during cycle to keep the nads cranking. I shoot 500 iu 2 x a week. Do not use post cycle as HCG will inhibit recovery. Also, sub Q is the best way to administer this hormone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    TSW, how much do you take in your cycle? and how often?
    Well, it varies depending on my present condition from what I'm running, and how hard it's been shuttin' them down.
    This last time around I've changed it from my old way, and it's been working much better.
    I've been running it every 6 weeks for about a week (2 weeks @ week 12) @ 500iu ED, and 250iu every Sat/Sun throughout.
    At week 18 of my 20 weeker, I will be running 1000iu ED for 10 days.
    I used to do 1000iu every 10 weeks (One Mid Cycle & One at the end) but I like this way much better.
    In fact, next time I'm going to go a bit lighter, but more often. I'm going to try Approx. 350iu ED for 2 weeks, Every 4 weeks, and 250iu Every Sat/Sun.

Personally, since no one has every really determined what exactly IS the proper dosage for HCG , I think you need to try different doses and schedules to find out what works best for you in relation to what, and for how long you running what you're running.

JohnnyB had a realy good Thread on HCG going about a month ago, you should be able to find it in a search.

Also, I think running Tribulus throughout is a great help as well.

thanks alot guys I really appreciate it, since this is my 3rd week in now I think I will start taking it.. I have 2 1500 iu so essentially have 3000 iu... I am only doing a 6 week cycle but my nuts did shrink like a week in, I noticed it but figured hey my recovery **** should get them going again pronto. If you have left over HCG how do u store it? Also like how many injections a week are u guys taking, cause u say a certain amount every week but not specifically how many times u inject it.. also should symetry be used in the injections like in test?

I was reading anything over 250 to 500 iu a day is to much and can cause some permanent condition hypogonadism. I have the organon stuff which has 1500 iu and 1ml of solution, how would I mix that to make my dosage smaller like 250 or 500. Remember that all i'm doing is 500 mg of sust. a week now and started with dbol for the first week. my cycle is only lasting 6 weeks long that is all. then I will wait 10 days and do PCT.

[QUOTE=TheSevnthWarrior]Well, it varies depending on my present condition from what I'm running, and how hard it's been shuttin' them down.

Seventh....enjoyed your post. Sounds like I need to do some more research. Question for you. If in fact HCG does not help us PCT then why is it OK to use during cycle. Why not just use clomid?

I was reading anything over 250 to 500 iu a day is to much and can cause some permanent condition hypogonadism. I have the organon stuff which has 1500 iu and 1ml of solution, how would I mix that to make my dosage smaller like 250 or 500. Remember that all i'm doing is 500 mg of sust. a week now and started with dbol for the first week. my cycle is only lasting 6 weeks long that is all. then I will wait 10 days and do PCT.
    Actually Bro, I wouldn't even waste it on a cycle that small, and that low dosed.....6 weeks you're just barely gettin' goin'....I'd save it for a bigger cycle when you'll really need it.
    But to answer you question, to make it lower dosed, you need to get some Bacteriostatic Water to dilute it......it's all over...like gpz..$5 I think.
    TSW

Alrigth cool do u think the nuts won't have to big of a problem recovering from this cycle?

but say I where to take it just as a precautionary... i was thinking mix the two vials together so that would be 1500 iu per ml and just extract out of that 1/3 a ml so I could get three injection for three different days..? How would I store the rest and how long would it last already mixed? I even run into this problem mixing it in with bacteriostatic water how long will it last when already mixed? and how do I store?

Alrigth cool do u think the nuts won't have to big of a problem recovering from this cycle?
    I agree, you should have it easy in recovery. I use HCG on longer cycles. The theory is that the hcg will not allow them to atrophy so recovery will be easier as you will only have to restore the hpta axis and not both the hpta and atrophied nads.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    [QUOTE=Eddie8]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Well, it varies depending on my present condition from what I'm running, and how hard it's been shuttin' them down.

Seventh....enjoyed your post. Sounds like I need to do some more research. Question for you. If in fact HCG does not help us PCT then why is it OK to use during cycle. Why not just use clomid?

HCG gets them working agian. And as far as I know HCG will work no matter the level of test you have. HCG is HPTA-suppressive, so it's not recommended for PCT. But clomid works a little bit differently. It is affected by the amount of test in your body. I hope Im right on this... thats the way I understand it

-MS
    Last edited by Mr. Sparkle; 01-20-2004 at 12:57 PM.

Is a 1 inch 22 guage needle with 3 ml is good to use with HCG

Is a 1 inch 22 guage needle with 3 ml is good to use with HCG
    slin needle is the best, or a 25 gauge, 1 ". No need to use 22 as it is water based.

Thread Information