jason3500 is offline Junior Member

Injecting shoulders only

Is this an issue as I am managing to use 25g 1 inch needles for EQ into the shoulders and its painless so i stopped? injections in the butt and only use shoulders now, is this ok

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    sure, eq doesn't hurt to inject btw

jason3500 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    sure, eq doesn't hurt to inject btw
    what is BTW excuse my ignorance and is this because its EQ, so is my next cycle on QV test Enth going to hurt?

Shud is offline Associate Member
    by the way...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    delts shots are a bit les painful as compared to other sites 9 in my exp.). Also your EQ probably has less BA than other juice you have injected.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Ive almost only done my delts this cycle, im starting to get some scar tissue so i guess its time to hit other spots.
    And ive gotten so used to having the oil in them i dont even get soar the day after i inject.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jason3500
    Is this an issue as I am managing to use 25g 1 inch needles for EQ into the shoulders and its painless so i stopped? injections in the butt and only use shoulders now, is this ok
    You should still rotate as a general practice and rule of thumb. The longer you take inbetween shooting the same part, the better. What about your quads?

Also, Eq is pretty painless, but you may feel the burn of high BA test or other compounds there.

SwoleClaar is offline Junior Member
    I took 2 cycles of Test Enth. (ICN) and shot only in my shoulders a few years ago and had no pain at all but for some reason my front delts blew up. I know test E isnt really a site injection where that part of muscle will get bigger then any other part, but I also think its because it was my very first cycle ...They got so freakin big I even stopped workin my front delts so my rear and sides can catch up... But sence I am wiser I inject just about everywhere... But anywayz quads dont hurt that much unless you use QV Products (OUCH that sh*t hurts) you just gotta get used to them.

Thread Information