rococo is offline Associate Member

Critique first major cycle in 4 years, prop, enan, eq, winny

Hey bros,
    About to embark on another journey. My goals this time have changed from what they used to be. there was a time when I wanted to blow up as much as possible, but times have changed. I'm in a position where I need to try to avoid the bloat, and hide any severe size increases from water retention. I don't need to cut up too much, but my goal will be to mainly just change my body composition. I realize this will look a lot to most people like trying to gain mass and cut at the same time, but I've convinced myself it's different.
    Abs coming thru okay, but still have a bit of a love handle situation. My BF is about 15%, 6'4" 215. Been training for about 13 years with a year or two off here and there due to life getting hectic. I've done lots of cycles, but never with the knowledge I have since joining this board, so my keeping of gains has been pretty sorry. Most I've ever weighed was 227.
    Now train about 4 days a week, clean eating, my job has me walking or on my feet for at least 8 hours a day, so basically lots of lo grade cardio.
    Homebrewing my gear and here's what I'm contemplating:
    Test Prop: 150 mg eod, wks 1-4
    test Enan: 400 mg/ wk, wks 1-4
    test Enan: 600 mg/ wk, wks 5-14
    eq : 500 mg/wk, wks 1-19
    test prop: 150 mg eod, wks 15-19
    oral winny: 50 mg ed, wks 15-19
    PCT: Clomid 300/150/50
    nolva on hand

question: anastrozole or arimidex to help reduce water retention; dosages, when to start, how long to continue?

Any and all constructive criticism welcome on any aspect. I'm looking to start this in a couple weeks, still not fully assembled yet.
    Thanks bros, looking forward to your comments!
    Last edited by rococo; 01-19-2004 at 11:36 PM.

bump?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro if you haven't cycles in 4 year why so much gear, more isn't better. How about this.

100mg eod prop 1-4, 13-15
    500mg enan 1-12
    400mg EQ 1-12
    pct 40mg for 14 day, 20mg for 14 more of nolva, 16-19

JohnnyB

Yeah, JB I can see where you're coming from... the reason I felt the duration should be longer is because of the eq... research on the board seemed to indicate most guys don't think it really even starts to work until week 10, so they use it longer.
    Also you don't think it's good to run the eq up to the end either? just curious, but why?
    And the reason I used higher doses is because my body in the past has always seemed to need more to grow. gains at 400 mg test were nothing compared to using 800 mg/ week. However past experience was with Mex stuff, this time I'm homebrewin so I KNOW the potency will be right on. I could start lower and see how it goes and adjust accordingly... if at all.
    Thanks for the input bro!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Which ever you take.. (i would do the lighter one.. )

take the nolv throughout..

JMO...

i like the way it keeps my bloat down..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Which ever you take.. (i would do the lighter one.. )

take the nolv throughout..

JMO...

i like the way it keeps my bloat down..

i'll do that too, sounds good. wasn't sure whether or not to use as needed, but if it keeps the bloat off at all, I'll be using it. Gotta keep the moonface to a minimum!

Thread Information