magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

site legitamacy.

Let me start off by saying I AM NOT ASKING FOR A SOURCE. I don;t think this is against any rules (if it is i apologize, but since im not posting the site i don;t think it is) Is there any mods out there which could help me out with the legitamacy of a site. I've checked the scammer list and do not see it present. I've checked with two mods so far and one can;t help me out with a .com and the other never replied. So i was just wondering if any of the mods would be willing/ could help me out. just let me know and ill pm it or send it email.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i am one of the many mods / vets that will tell you this. you won't find many mods / vets (at least not on this board) that back websites. there's a few legit ones out there, but there's a ton of them that are fake as well.

just think, if you have access to it, guess who else does ??

silenoz is offline Junior Member
    There are a few legit sources that have pages, mostly just for viewing their list. There are ten times as many who are not so honest. Be safe.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

understandable

Thats understandable, i guess it did seem to good to be true, i suppose i kind of got my hopes up it would be a legit site. I don;t think i want to chance it in hopes that i will receive what i order. i sort of have the ability to get stuff from a friend of a friend but my buddy said something about 800 dollars and he can;t remeber what it was.... to me that seems like a lot if its only one thing.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    i really don't nkow of a mod that would, i didn't even know that keymastur would

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    ...about 800 dollars and he can;t remeber what it was.... to me that seems like a lot if its only one thing.
    I agree that sounds like a lot for one thing, unless it is for 37 weeks of anavar @ 50mg/day.

Thread Information