np25 is offline New Member

Can't wait for results

I play baseball in college. I have just started a cycle of finaplix . This is the first cycle I have ever did. I will give myself my fourth shot tomorrow. I can not wait for it to kick in. I am ready for the strenghth, endurance, euphorea, aggression and everything else that comes with it. Tomorrow starts the second week. How long does it usually take? I am also taking creatine and protein.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    mate it takes more than one week, patience, i know its hard but it takes awhile till you have peak levels in your blood, dont know much about fina myself but i know its at least 4 weeks?? how often are you injecting and how much?

np25 is offline New Member

3 times

I am giving myself injections on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. I am going to just over the half mark on a 3cc syringe.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    well im glad you are all happy, but you shoulda thrown some test in there. and how many mg/ml is it? 75mg?

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

fina

are you only running the tren ? it really shuts your natural test down so i would surely run some test in there..how long are you running it and how often are you shooting? good luck!

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    My guess your running fina only due to NCAA testing. While its always a good idea to have test in your cycle, you should be injecting the fina every day at 75mgs. you might want to pick up some bromo incase of progesterone gyno. Good luck.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    They will test for fina, as well as any other AAS metabolite. You should have definitely included some test in htere, but not everyone claims to get bad sexual side effects from cycles without test.

-moto

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yeah they test for fina...it just has a short half life

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I was under the impression that fina had a short half life, thus leaving the body faster than say Enanthate . I didn't mean to say that NCAA doesn't test for Fina, although that would be nice.

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    you won't get tested for at least 4 months! baseball doesn't test until the regionals, which are a long ways off if you're lucky.

we had this discussion a couple weeks ago with someone else. Why on earth are you taking fina for your first cycle? not smart IMO. also, mix in some prop and don't expect better endurance from fina. expect the opposite b/c you're going to be so fri&%ing pumped from it that you'll have to quit doing your lifts earlier.
    lots of bros will tell you that fina did not help their endurance.

Also, you should have started your cycle at the end of fall ball or sooner so you could concentrate more on lifting than you do during the season and you'd have your system clear by the time the old piss man shows up.

Thread Information