magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

thinking of a testo 250 cycle

Ive been doing a little research and i would really like to do a test E cycle but can;t find any, but i did find some testo depot 250. I was curious how the injections would go with this since it is a combo of both the test E and prop. Also what would be a recommended dosage of this substance, 250/wk or 500/wk (in two seperate shots), since it would be my first cycle.

Not real sure when to startpct though since it is a combo of the two, im going to get some nolva and clomid but would something else be more effective in aiding to reduce water retention (or should i just hold off on that till post cycle). I've always wondered if an eca would be ok to do this during cycle? Would like to run clen post cycle too to cut up a bit...

sorry if some of this doesn;t make sense or is unclear in anyway, its late im tired (been researching a ton tongiht lol)

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Does it already come in combo form?

500mg a week 2 injections would be good. Start pct 2 weeks after last injection. Get nolva you can use it during the cycle and for pct.

JohnnyB

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    yup combo, i think the ratio is like 200 test e and then 50 prop, but id have to check to be sure.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Do 500mg a week, start pct 2weeks after last injection

JohnnyB

Thread Information