ozmax98 is offline Associate Member

Benefits Of Adding Eq In A Cuttin Cycle???????

what's up fellaz,

stats 6'0 202lbs bf 12%

proposed cycle was gonna be

fina weeks 1-12 75mg/ed
    prop weeks 1-12 100mg/ed ..........pct therapy 21 days after last shot.

just wondering what difference eq would adding 800mg weeks 1-2 and then 600mg weeks 3-12 do to my cycle and my gains..

my goals for this cycle is gain few lbs of muscles but also drop more bf% and get more vascular... like the other two cycles i've done i'm going to be adding 2 or 3 cycles of dnp in the mix.... to get more cut... thanks alot.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    u should run the prop at least 1 week past the tren .. and ur PCT starts soemthing liek 3 days after ur last prop shot not 3 weeks.. find out when u start PCT with prop.....

and jsut read the EQ drug profile on the main sight...

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Eq IMO is a double edged sword while cutting. On one side it will bring out veins you never even saw before and on the other side it will give you uncontrollable hunger pains. On a low cal diet a soaring appetite can make a low cal diet very difficult. For that reason I held off on Eq in my last cutting diet in conjuction for var. If your bodyfat percentage is low enough the veins will come out anyway.

~US~

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    usualsuspect hit it on the head. i would not do eq in a cutting cycle again for that reason. i would eat a whole plate of chicken and rice and 5 min later it would feel like i didn't eat anything.

plus in my op you see the best results when run longer than 12 weeks.

H Bomb

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H BOMB
    usualsuspect hit it on the head. i would not do eq in a cutting cycle again for that reason. i would eat a whole plate of chicken and rice and 5 min later it would feel like i didn't eat anything.

plus in my op you see the best results when run longer than 12 weeks.

H Bomb
    i would use somethin else instead usual suspect has it good plus when cutting i think short halflife esters are bbeter to use ,u can not beat a tren prop and var ,cycle .

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't run the EQ higher then the Test for one, even if its only 2 weeks. 2nd I know its not your question but I would not run Tren for 12 weeks. Lastly, you should be able to trim way down without the EQ unless you are very experienced with AS.

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    alright fellaz thanks for the input on eq... my diet and training is on point because i've dropped over 100lbs.... did almost 70lbs naturally so i know i can cut without nething.. and plus i will be adding in dnp in the mix so i will be good. my veins do show but will more once i get into single digits.

cascade is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    alright fellaz thanks for the input on eq... my diet and training is on point because i've dropped over 100lbs.... did almost 70lbs naturally so i know i can cut without nething.. and plus i will be adding in dnp in the mix so i will be good. my veins do show but will more once i get into single digits.

By "adding in DNP in the mix", do you mean you're going to run DNP with your proposed cycle?
    I'm still learning myself, I would just like to know for further reference.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I use EQ in both bulking and cutting...like it has been pointed out in above posts..it is a double edged sword...it can make you hungry..if you have the will power to stay out of the fridge..keep an clean diet..you will appreciate the effects of EQ in a cutting cycle.

Thread Information