Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    joker620 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    47

    A question about HCG

    I have a question when I do my cycle if I add HCG with it will it make the results of the cycle last longer.

  2. #2
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    All it will do is keep your nuts from going through atrophy. I would only use HCG with cycles that are very long or shut you down very hard.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    All it will do is keep your nuts from going through atrophy. I would only use HCG with cycles that are very long or shut you down very hard.
    Bingo. (As usual with our MudMan)
    But depending on how you look at it, that's sort of a "Yes" answer to his question kinda wouldn't you say??

  4. #4
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Bingo. (As usual with our MudMan)
    But depending on how you look at it, that's sort of a "Yes" answer to his question kinda wouldn't you say??
    It may....... if you don't go through atrophy or very little then it will make for a easier recovery.

  5. #5
    halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    595
    it won't necessarily make the results of the cycle last longer, but it may help speed recovery of the HPTA if used PROPERLY, which may assist in keeping gains.

    i don't see much value in HCG , only in circumstances as mudman described.

    chances are it's just an added expense you don't need

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    It may....... if you don't go through atrophy or very little then it will make for a easier recovery.
    Yeah, that's the lines on which I was thinkin'.....So I don't think "Longer" is really the correct word technically, but yeah you saw what I meant.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •