Blackac is offline Associate Member

Starting the Anadrol first???

I started taking my Androl 50mg a day last sarturday(1-17-04).......Im getting my TEST and DECA today, to realy begin my cycle............Do any if u guys think its a problem, that i started my Anadrol early...

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    No it's not to much of a prolbem, however you should of waited and started everything together...My rule of thumb is never to start a cycle until I have everything I need (Juice, Anti-e's, PCT, Needs, Ala etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Fartdaemon
    No it's not to much of a prolbem, however you should of waited and started everything together...My rule of thumb is never to start a cycle until I have everything I need (Juice, Anti-e's, PCT, Needs, Ala etc)

yea ur right.....Im only in my 3 rd day of th a-bombs anyways, but i havnt felt anything yet. MAybe it needs the TEST mixed into the rythym of things to stimulate the Anadrol i guess..AND TAKING IT ALONE WONT DO MUCH...i GUESS

Anadrol taken alone should produce enermous strength and weight gains, if you don't notice anything from the anadrol within the next few days bro, it's a good chance you got osme fake pills

Anadrol taken alone should produce enermous strength and weight gains, if you don't notice anything from the anadrol within the next few days bro, it's a good chance you got osme fake pills

I think its just probably me then ,becuase there from the same batch as my best frineds and he blew up...but it took him like 5 days before he noticed something......Plus im comming off a bad month, of overtraing, plus i think im still in a catabolic stage from my cycle 3 months ago, or so it feels....i didnt do proper PCT.

ok give it a few more days, you'll know when it kicks in, and for heavens sake I hope you have your PCT for this cycle! Start yourclomid and nolva 3 weeks after your last test injection

ok give it a few more days, you'll know when it kicks in, and for heavens sake I hope you have your PCT for this cycle! Start yourclomid and nolva 3 weeks after your last test injection

I have CLOMID< NOLVA on hand.....NO problem

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    How much test and deca do you plan on running with the anadrol ??

Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    How much test and deca do you plan on running with the anadrol??

Im running 300mg a week of DECA , and 250mg of TEST E3D...12 weeks for the TEST, and 10 weeks for the DECA...........

Thread Information