catch42 is offline New Member

hcg/nolvadex usuage after cycle

im at the end of my 12 week 500 mg/per week cycle of enth and i got about 15 pounds of solid gains out of it and very satisfied with it. In any event i was just curious as to the exact time after i should take hcg nolvadex and or clomid. i did a ton of research and found so many conflicting reports varying from hcg is worthless post-cycle to clomid does nothing for you except possibly mess up your vision. if i can can get any advice on what to take and when/how long from some experence guys (which im sure theres a few lol) i would really appricate it...thanks for the help guys...this board is great

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Don't bother with HCG at this point

Use Clomid/Nolva @ 100mg/20mg for 30 days, starting 14 days after your last injection

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Don't bother with HCG at this point

Use Clomid/Nolva @ 100mg/20mg for 30 days, starting 14 days after your last injection
    As usual, solid advice.

At the end of the 12 weeks if your testes have atrophied you can plump them up in ten days with 1000 iu's of HCG a day wait 7 days and start the clomid... . This way they will be ready to make the testosterone that the clomid is sending out signals for. if you take clomid and your testes are shrivled they wont be able to put out much test.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    At the end of the 12 weeks if your testes have atrophied you can plump them up in ten days with 1000 iu's of HCG a day wait 7 days and start the clomid... . This way they will be ready to make the testosterone that the clomid is sending out signals for. if you take clomid and your testes are shrivled they wont be able to put out much test.
    this is a serious contradiction to most of the threads, educational forums, and advice ive gotten from experienced memebers on the board.. i havent heard of anyone recommending the use of hcg in such a short cycle...
    not knocking you but-pheedno is usually considered the encyclopedia of cycling- he and others (you know who you are) helped put my pct AND cycle together...
    catch22- nolva and clomid is what the vets are going to suggest to you- from experience, not theory

catch42 is offline New Member

thanks alot guys

i apprricate the help guys, its definetly a lot clearer to me on what im gonna do now thanks alot. This may be a weird question but one of the guys i lift with says he can get liquid clomid and liquid nolvadex . I never even knew either came in liquid, and was wondering if anyone had ever heard/had any experience with it. I was just familiar with the pill forms of each. Thanks again guys the feedback is as always awesome.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Their are liquid forms of both

Thread Information