Thread: Pro Stack

mando is offline Associate Member

Pro Stack

HI DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT WERE THE STACKS WAY BACK IN THE LATE 60 S AND 70 S ?? ....WHAT WERE THE PROS TAKING EG. SERGIO AND ARNIE ???

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    nitrotech , cell-tech , all the superior grade GNC products , spinach...LMAO

just kidding.....im voting for test/deca /dbol ......

there weren't that may options back then....hell back in the 80's when i started lifting, there weren't that many options...(what the hell is clomid, would have been or response)

mando is offline Associate Member
    YOU PROVE A POINT.....THERE WAS NO CREATINE ..NO CELLTECH...NO '' HYPED UP POWDERS '' JUS GOOD OL FOOD AND SIMPLE JUICE, LOTS OF TRAINING 6 ON 1 OFF.....BIG M/F !! ANYONE KNOW SERGIO'S OR ARNIE'S STACKS ??

bufchic is offline Associate Member
    Wooooo, dont you read?! Those guys never used anything!

They arent even admitting it let alone publishing their stacks! I would say the basics like viper said.

BIG MICK is offline New Member
    FROM WHAT I'VE READ ARNIE'S #1 CHIOCE WAS D-BOLL AND TEST!!

GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    It's funny,in the arnold encyclopedia of body building,in the first few editions,he did admit to doing juice,but if you see the new,or "updated" editions,he sort of hints at doing as.it says something to the effect of "steriods are not for everybody and have lead to lots of side effects..blah blah blah..I'm going to find my original copy of the encyclopedia and I'll scan the part that talks about arnolds steroid use ,and post it in this thread..now,thats a big if,I know I have it,but finding it is another story..hahahaha..see ya and hope this was at least minimally informative..

I would love to see more of these people just be up front and come out with it. Too much of it is blah blah blah'd around. Ive never read his old edition so I wouldnt know but in his new one he states that he is absolutely against it and agrees 100% with drug testing.
    I didnt feel that he was hinting around, he was more just giving some facts and his own thoughts...and his thoughts were not pro steroids at all. Gotta keep up that nice clean image.

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    dude,that's exactly it.trust me,in the older editions of this book,he talks pretty openly about it and says "I have experimented with anabolic steroids in the past"and goes on to state that back then,everyone did it(same thing as today..nobody gets big like ronnie coleman and arnold and doesnt do some serious cycling ..no one..period..)I'm gonna go look and find it so everyone can see it...

Ok.. Like I said I havent read that one, I only know what he said in his new one. Just cause we all know these guys(Jay/Ronnie etc.) use doesnt mean that they are going to publish an admittance speech. Its not going to happen. The IFBB would SHIT.

Thread Information