Thread: Gyno, 2 late?

xell is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Gyno, 2 late?

hi, this is my first post.

i was very stupid and begin a deca cyckle without doing enoughf research. i read the profile here on anabolicreview and got the impression that deca was a extrmly rare cause of gyno, but now that i,ve red the forums and stuff i,m comed to know that gyno and deca is very common, plus that gyno caused by deca leaves on ****ed!

my question is: i,m in my 3 week with deca, 400 mg a week. till now i,ve taken 1000mg of deca and i,m going to abort the cyckle. Is it still possible to develop gyno from the deca? what can i do to prevent or make it less possible to get gyno now? my last shot was on monday
    ( 200 mg)

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    You should be good bro, talk to Pheedno he knows all about deca gyno (produced by progesterone) pheedno suggested to me, to take 200mg of vitamin B6 everyday, that should help alittle

Also winny taken with deca should take care of your worries.......Bro your also forgetting your test, run test 500mg/wk, and run it 2 weeks past your deca

hope this all helps,

FD

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You should always runn test in the cycle....... The test will help with keeping the risk of gyno down from the deca .

Yes 200mg of Vit B6 ED will help keep prolactin levels in check and also I would have some bromo on han just in case you do see signs of gyno comming on.

xell is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fartdaemon
    You should be good bro, talk to Pheedno he knows all about deca gyno (produced by progesterone) pheedno suggested to me, to take 200mg of vitamin B6 everyday, that should help alittle

Also winny taken with deca should take care of your worries.......Bro your also forgetting your test, run test 500mg/wk, and run it 2 weeks past your deca

hope this all helps,

FD
    oki i will take b6. . but i was thinkin about takin a 6 week winnie cyckle and also be on ephredin and clenbutanol and asprin and coffein to loose fat since i have about 15 kg of exces fat. could this help me get toned while also putting on some muscle? also i,m a diabetic type 1 and daily on insulin and have now started to use this as an advatage to gain muscle aswell.

Thread Information