xell is offline Junior Member

how about this cyckle then?

this is what i,ve comed to so far:

themudman you sugested test for my cyckle,but i,ve decided to abort it. i,m kinda overweight but i have much more muscle then the averge guy in my age (18) . i,m 170 cm and whey aprx. 83 kgs. i,m looking to get that number down to min. 70 kgs. i just want to get rid of my exces fat and gain some muscle in the process. but i also go on insulin so i,m going to just use the insulin to help muscle growht while i go on a cyckle whit eca and clen for the fat. is it possbile to acomplsih that in about 2 months with that cyckle, right eating and lots of exerzice?

the thing is i,m kinda low on cash so i dont have the money to start bying tons of other things, just want to keep it simple as possible. but also i,m in my 3 week of deca , taken tottaly 1000mg, will i need to take clomid?

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    What the hell? First of all, I don't even understand everything you're saying. But one thing's for sure: if you're going to use the insulin I give you a 70% guarantee you'll wind up getting even fatter... Why? Well I guess you're new to all this and determining the proper dosage for insulin ain't that easy. Just stick with the basics: you'll find plenty of cutting cycles on this board. Use one of them.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Insulin isnt for someone that is new to steroids bro. Stick with the ECA and Clen and you should be good in losing some fat. Just make sure your diet/cardio are in good shape. You dont need the insulin bro.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    You need to resaerch a lot more bro!

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i dont know what alot of that babble meant but i did notice you are 18 and taking slin and deca . not a good choice for someone worried about cutting up (and 18).

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    insulin is for pretty experienced guys with a good amount of cycles under their belt. oh, and if youre only 18, wait! youll be glad you did.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i'm afraid of using slin, but i'm a wussy..lol

Bartleby is offline Member
    bro if youre if youre only 18 you shouldnt even be using aas let alone slin...if you havent researched the hell out of it, it can kill you...i suggest hold off on everything and RESEARCH a lot more before jumping into something that can kill you...

xell is offline Junior Member

Angry

i,ve got diabetes type one and i,m daily on isulin.
    the doctor always recommend takin it into the leg and now my leg is almost gained 7 kgs of muscle
    i,m just saying that i will instead inject into the muscles i want to grow, and will therefore be using that as an advantage while i ripp down. because if i use insulin on my legs the will grow even larger.

besides insulin issnt that dangerous, other durgs one have to have pct and be worring about all shorts of ****. but whit insulin the side effects are tempr. just eat if you get hypo... and they will go away, as simple as that, but if you dont...you,ll die

Thread Information